Sex before marriage or nah?

• Sex before marriage for sure!
  • No, I’d like to wait.

3374

Most Helpful Girl

• No sex before marriage makes no sense. What if you won't get married until you're 40? No sex until then? Yeah, right. And exploring how sexually compatible you and your partner are, is crucial. Why would you risk waiting and getting married, just to find out that the sex just sucks between you?

And what for anyway? There's nothing mystical about sex, it's not some holy grail. The concept of purity is antiquated, conservative esoteric nonsense. You're not worth less or more for having had sex before. In fact, it just makes you more experienced. And experience is never a bad thing.

Virginity really needs to be de-mystified. You are not special or better or more "pure" for choosing to stay virgin. You're just putting yourself on a pedestal for arbitrary reasons and missing out on one of the most central aspects of human life - sex. Enjoy it.