What do you think of a girl who dances really confidently in pubs or clubs?

1891

Most Helpful Guys

• So long as she is having fun, confident (likely meaning she doesn’t care what people may think of her) and being authentic and genuine about her intentions (meaning she isn’t acting, doing what she is doing for a specific motive that has nothing to do with her dancing confidently, like try to make something happen and being noticed, as her motive, as that is obvious, and everyone knows it, except her likely) than if she is actually having fun dancing, and that’s all there is to it, has no agenda, then it’s very attractive, it’s when she is doing it for a very specific goal, where it becomes, not taken seriously

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • As long as she is not falling in the lap of guys and as long as she is wearing enough clothes and as long as she is not drink and not in her senses, I'm fine with her. Let her enjoy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• If its something formal like the tango I will think she is very intelligent and independent and if it is something else - I will assume she is happy inside.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • That's she is confident , and nothing else. I am sure people who can't dance will find it weird and slutty. It's nice to see people having a good time , they bring a good vibe , instead of being jealous and judging them try to enjoy a good time with them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE