What do you think of a girl who dances really confidently in pubs or clubs?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• So long as she is having fun, confident (likely meaning she doesn’t care what people may think of her) and being authentic and genuine about her intentions (meaning she isn’t acting, doing what she is doing for a specific motive that has nothing to do with her dancing confidently, like try to make something happen and being noticed, as her motive, as that is obvious, and everyone knows it, except her likely) than if she is actually having fun dancing, and that’s all there is to it, has no agenda, then it’s very attractive, it’s when she is doing it for a very specific goal, where it becomes, not taken seriously

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • As long as she is not falling in the lap of guys and as long as she is wearing enough clothes and as long as she is not drink and not in her senses, I'm fine with her. Let her enjoy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If its something formal like the tango I will think she is very intelligent and independent and if it is something else - I will assume she is happy inside.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's she is confident , and nothing else. I am sure people who can't dance will find it weird and slutty. It's nice to see people having a good time , they bring a good vibe , instead of being jealous and judging them try to enjoy a good time with them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 89

• I'd say she is way to confident for me. I can't let loose if I'm not at least half a bottle of liqour drunk. But I do admire that some are able to actually have fun instead of having to get waisted tp be entertained.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutly love them and I always join them 😀 Love the positive attitude and there's nothing hotter then a chick that gives zero fucks about what others think

2|0
    0|0
  • Not good thoughts I think of her as being like loose Lucy

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh shit😂

• Show All
    • Well I don’t do it often but I kinda lost it when a really catchy song came on and nobody else was dancing. Danced like some confident bitch and people were like cheering and I was biting my lips at times and even went to the stage to lay a leg not giving a single Crap, kinda dramatic especially cos I’m usually shy about dancing alone.

• thats awesome, no need to be shy the others obviously liked it 😉

• I'd think that she got talent if her dance make others wanted to dance too, but if the way she dance bothering others, i think she had to stop. dancing

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidently and a good dancer, or confidently and a ridiculous laughable dancer? I would think she is either showing off or drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its kinda hot to see a woman with confidence and isn't afraid to show it. Sometimes you see that there not really confident but more lets do something crazy vide. Thats fun but less sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ll dance with her and her friends. I’m the type to do that regardless where I am

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if she's actually good or not :P

If she can move then yeah <3 ___ <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I think "oh, here is a girl who dances really confidently," and then I stop thinking because I have wayyyyyyyy more important things to think about

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything. They're just there having a good time like everyone else is supposed to be doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its her life and whatever she does with it is her business Not Ours So Its Better not to interfere

1|1
    0|0
  • This I wouldn't​ pay attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's really cool, I'd love to see a girl dancing confidently in pubs or clubs, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to go to clubs or pubs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe it's fun if it doesn't more than to dancing around or clubs and if she didn't involve herself in dirty stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I will come in the front row and cheer for her while holding up a mug of beer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot. Those are always the girls I wanna dance with (assuming they're also attentive)

1|0
    0|1
  • Its great an in a couple more drinks ill be dancing too

1|0
    0|0
  • That's nice just don't mistake confidence for crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she dances well it can be cool and yeah, a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that want to dance. Even those who can't dance, but does it anyway 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Are you talking about me lol
    Well its that she is very confident and she is a good dancer and has the skills

1|0
    0|0
  • That they should teach me some of their tips, skills watsoeva xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Hottt. I dance. So I should know 😉
    I get told that my confidence is sexy and turns them on. Adds to my presence too

1|2
    0|0
  • Couldn't be me, cause I can't dance for shit 💀💀💀

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's cringey/funny because she thinks she can dance but she can't xD

2|0
    0|0
  • I think she a fun person to be around and she not a stick in the mud.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's they ate very confident in them self's, which is good for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's me.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd go join her. I looove dancing at clubs

2|1
    0|1
    • 4d

I love it so I would love to be your friend that you use to get your way with a girl who was being a bitch

• She's hot.

1|0
    0|1
  • If they're enjoying themselves then whatever.

2|1
    0|0
  • They feel confident. I used to be a dancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good for her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am actually The Amazing Goddess.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be really annoying sometimes when it looks really slutty.
    You don't have to act like that to get attention...

1|0
    0|0
  • Stripper. I did this while at college in London. When the stockbrokers and office people came out for lunch I made a fortune.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes