What's the worst date you've ever been on?

Best story wins a thumbs up and gets voted MHOWhat's the worst date you've ever been on?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My "first date" was with a lady who said that while she was busy with a business convention, she would be happy to lunch with me at the hotel during the convention lunch break.

The "lunch" turned out to be a complimentary thing, and not a break at all, upon which I was herded into a room with other people who showed up and we were all given a high-pressure sales pitch in order to get involved with her "Amway"-Type multi-level marketing franchise.

As soon as there was an actual break, I made like I needed a trip for the restroom, but instead ran out the hotel door to my car and drove away.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I once went on a date with a guy and the guy was very nice - offered to pay for my food and everything - but he had a very serious hunch back and bad breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went on a date with a friend of a mutual friend, and when I wouldn't eat meat at the restaurant we were at, he tried to order for me to force me to. I ended up crying, he got super embarrassed and begged me not to leave. I stayed, stupidly, but barely ate the salad I ordered.

1|0
    0|0
    • Woah... that's especially cringe worthy, because it was totally unnecessary...

• I been getting to know a guy for a while we got together we’re together for like 3 months then when he finally decided to take me out on a actual date for the first time, he took me to a restaurant called,
    “Ho Ho China”

1|1
    0|0
  • The guy told me he loved me and that he wants to get me pregnant on the first date. I had only known him for a couple weeks.

0|2
    0|0
  • Going out with a friend from high school who was a little older than me and realizing we should have kept all conversations at our lockers, neck and neck. hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • With a Girl she was on her cell phone I left without word text it her telling her the date is over stuck her with the bill.

0|3
    0|0
  • My boyfriend at the time took me to a tractor pull... That lasted 6 hours...

0|0
    0|0
  • No one wants to date ai bot

1|1
    0|0
  • He was really nice Up until he demanded sex and said why else would he have bothered. He said he heard I was a slut and had sex in the first date all the time. He got so mad that I slept with him because I was afraid he’d hurt me. People either didn’t believe me or said it was my fault for being a bad girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Went on a date with this guy I was talking to and he wanted to take me to some new restaurant. I was ready to order and he insisted on me trying another dish so he ordered another one as well. It didn’t look good but I tried it anyways.
    Ten minutes later he looks mortified because my face turned red and puffy because I’m allergic to coconut the dressing was coconut I started crying and ran to bathroom. This fucker started laughing then said am I okay. That was the first and last date.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh snaps. Hope you were ok (meaning still could breathe).

• Yes I could breathe thankfully! But I had to go to the hospital still wasn’t fun especially explaining the situation

• It started out as the most perfect date where he took me on a walk to one of the most beautiful places I've been in a long time. We got back to my place and ordered food in, but he decided that the time it takes for the food to arrive would be the perfect opportunity to leave to deal some drugs. The food arrived while he was still gone so when he got back it was cold and he had the cheek to tell me that he couldn't eat it unless I heated it up for him 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • Not mine but one of my male friends date was too funny. He met a cute nice girl on tinder and went on a date with her only to realize after "half an hour" in on the date that it was a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Went on a double date it was a second date). My date was so boring, but I liked the guy who was a friend of my date. We ended up talking and we diched our dates and walked out together lol. The most awkward date ever. Thanks God that my real date wasn't mad because he didn't even like me that much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe that was the plan all along?

• Show All
    • They could have thought you would get along any way? People some times like to play match maker.

• @winterfox10 maybe :)

What Guys Said 8

• i went on a date and realized the girl is a compulsive liar. after we exchanged numbers, we spoke a lot via text, i told her most of my hobbies, and she said she does most of them too. so i'm like wow we seem really compatible! sometimes she was talking really big about the things she does when she can't do any of them.

on our first date, we went to the archery range. i remember her telling she uses as much draw weight as i can, which is 75 lbs draw weight. NOPE, the string barely moved an inch when she tried to pull it back. i called her out and people were just eavesdropping and listening in for a good laugh while i scrolled up the entire text convo to show her she said she could pull 75 because she's now denying she ever said she could.

after, the whole incident, i'm like okay, let me just chill out for a bit and continue. i asked her where she wants to go eat dinner, she says "cajun seafood!" and i just look at her like wtf? because she clearly told me she's allergic to "all seafood" before. once again, the argument arises, i scroll through my phone to prove her wrong and now she changes the story and tells me "oh sorry i meant "some" seafood, that must've been a typo" so i'm like okay, fine... whatever.

on the way to the cajun seafood restaurant, i asked her "so which seafood can't you eat?" she tells me crawfish and lobsters. we got there, ordered and the food came in a bag full of crawfish. while i was trying find call for a waiter to complain, she was munching the crawfish and i'm just looking at her like wtf... and i said i thought you just said you can't eat crawfish and she tells me i meant to say fish and not crawfish, and finally i said i'm done, i paid for my half of the bill and just went home, like fuck the movie, screw the sex, i'm just so done. i tried, but can't deal with her anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I invited a girl on what I thought was a date.. i mean I said do you want to go out tomorrow and she said yeah.. but she brought her boyfriend, so yeah. Wasn't really a date but still pretty shitty.

3|2
    0|0
  • Sweet story time.

I met this girl online and I drove to meet up with her at a restaurant. We ate and chatted, so far so good.

Then we went to get some drinks and she started using her phone while we chatted. I thought it was a little rude, but I let it go since I'm kinda aware of how girls are glued to their phones.

Then we walked around the mall and sat down to chat a little more. And I'm using the word chat kind of loosely. It felt more like I was conducting an interview since I was trying to get to know her, but she didn't really ask me anything. During this whole time she's still checking on her phone and using it quite a bit.

I asked are you playing a game or something? She then shows me that she was texting this other guy she met on online. And even some of the pictures they sent each other.

And the cherry on top is that the very next day after I sent her a message on Facebook to follow up, she changed her status to in a relationship with the guy she was texting.

I got played pretty hard. And it was at that moment I knew online dating is a waste of time and effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to hang out with my crush so I asked if I could hang with her. She invited me to go hiking.
    When I got to the hiking spot, I found that inviting me was an afterthought. Another guy was with her. So I was third Wheeling the whole time

0|0
    0|0
  • One time I asked out a girl I had had a crush on for about 3 years, she was way out of my league but she said yes! She had an amazing sense of humor and sutch so we decided to go see a replay of planes trains and automobiles with Steve Martin. I got to the theater early to save seats, I let her know Wich aisle and 10 minutes later she walked in... With her mom! Her mom sat in between us, and when the movie was over the girl said she had a great time and she would love to do this again sometime, she walked to the car, than her mom walked up and smacked me and said "HOW Dare AN UGLY PIECE OF TRASH LIKE YOU FUCKING DARE TO ASK OUT MY DAUGHTER!!!" The chick ran out of the car and started screaming at her mom, and I got on my bike and left.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been on a bad date. I'm only just realizing this now, actually lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to a dumb ass party when i could have been expressing my 2nd amendment lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes