What's the worst date you've ever been on?

Best story wins a thumbs up and gets voted MHOWhat's the worst date you've ever been on?

139

Most Helpful Guy

• My "first date" was with a lady who said that while she was busy with a business convention, she would be happy to lunch with me at the hotel during the convention lunch break.

The "lunch" turned out to be a complimentary thing, and not a break at all, upon which I was herded into a room with other people who showed up and we were all given a high-pressure sales pitch in order to get involved with her "Amway"-Type multi-level marketing franchise.

As soon as there was an actual break, I made like I needed a trip for the restroom, but instead ran out the hotel door to my car and drove away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE