Would you ever date a Trump supporter?

I can't see myself dating a guy who likes Trump. This child separation thing, and cutting the nutrition program from schools is just the last straw.
  • No way
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think I could. I like people that are friendly, respectful, considerate of others, open-minded, intelligent, and that seek to understand things and make decisions based on actual facts.

It's inconceivable to me that anyone with those qualities could support him. It seems to me that to be a supporter one either has to not understand what's going on or support the things he's doing. Either of those would be a deal breaker for me.

I don't mind someone that has a different opinion than me - as long as it's based on actual facts and at least reasonably logical thinking. But people that want to base decisions on anger, emotion, or blind party loyalty with no regard for logical thinking or reality are hard to have any respect for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Political views are not a Dating criterion for me as Long as they're not extreme.

0|1
    0|0
    • Trump is the most radically right wing president America has had, he cut school lunches from poor kids yesterday... how is that not extreme?

• @Singapura You know, Trump is an evil dick, I don't respect him, but many if not most of the fires he is currently urinating a stream of angry gasoline into were started by the Bush administration. Though no presidents enforced this policy until Trump, the policy of separating kids from their families has been law since 1994 all through Bush, Obama, and Clintons administrations. He's enforcing it because he's a dick. But as far as radical right wing, I still think W. Bush is the worst in my lifetime. People are forgetful about this, even a majority of Democrats were polled as missing Bush, which, you shouldn't miss a war criminal. I enumerated many of my complaints with Bush in this MyTake I wrote in response to people saying Trumps evil makes Bush look good here

American Amnesia: A Case For Why Trump's Latest Administrative Evil Doesn't Make bush Good ↗

They're doing their damndest to normalize Bush again, even had him on Ellen.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they support Trump they hate women... so yeah I'd rather avoid dating any guy who likes him.

2|1
    2|7
    • I support President Trump, sooo that means I hate women? What kind of comment is that?

• Show All
    • I don’t support that. I support President Trump, but that doesn’t mean that I agree with everything he does.

• @Natalie11299 that's what support means...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends why they support him... I was ready to paint all his supporters with the same brush after his hatemongering in the election but further digging has softened my stance somewhat. The alternatives were just plain terrible. My issue is with the party system these days, he's just a symptom. there's avery real chance he could win a second term if they don't manage to impeach him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose if she was gorgeous, and a nymphomaniac, and really into me, and she wanted to set up FMF threesomes for us with her model friends, and she'd had a stroke that made it impossible for her to speak... then yeah, I'd date her. Oh, and her father owns a brewery.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a hardcore Trump supporter, but just someone who has soft support for Trump as opposed to Clinton that last time around I don't really have that much against especially if we agree on the issues. I really don't think most Trump people are informed and principled about it, they're more like 'oh its the guy from WWE' or 'my favorite reality show host'. I wouldn't have enough in common with one who was like going to his rallies yelling 'BUILD THAH WHALL'

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met a woman who supports Trump, if I did there must be something seriously wrong wit her so no way.

1|1
    2|0
  • I might, if I believed she was open to civilized discussion about controversial issues on a regular basis. If not, nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm there are girls that support Trump? lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Natalie11299 That's just the most recent... but you're cool with causing poor kids to suffer? Seriously, you're brainwashed... if you support someone who does that regardless of what he did before, you're not really a "critical thinker"

• That doesn’t mean that I support that. I’m sorry it seems that way. But I don’t support that specific thing, and if you think that he just stopped caring for those kids, that’s just ridiculous. I’m done responding.

• Political opinion preference is normal. Generally, we like people of similar tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, because then we'd have something in common. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I don't even live in the US👌

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Accidently voted no way...

I would since I don't mind Trump at all. Kinda like him lol, I wouldn't wanna date an Obama supporter

1|2
    1|0
    • Trump just voted to remove school lunches from poor children, so now they will go hungry... you really have to ask yourself why you like someone who did that... it's horrible

• They are too fat anyway

• I try to be open minded about everything as a general rule but supporting trump means supporting childish nationalism, senseless xenophobia, ignorant discrimination and impulsive and thoughtless decision making even with full of knowledge of the authority you hold over so many issues. So no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as I am one myself. I prefer someone with the same views as me.

0|2
    0|0
    • did you know trump just cut funding to school lunches for poor kids? What kind of pscyho thinks that's ok?

• Where’d you get your information from?

• just google it, it's on the news it happened 2 days ago, kids will now go hungry, are you sure that's wise? Here is the effect on just 1 state: ctmirror.org/.../

• As a lesbian, maybe not

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes