Would you ever date a Trump supporter?

I can't see myself dating a guy who likes Trump. This child separation thing, and cutting the nutrition program from schools is just the last straw.
  • No way
  • Yes

522

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think I could. I like people that are friendly, respectful, considerate of others, open-minded, intelligent, and that seek to understand things and make decisions based on actual facts.

It's inconceivable to me that anyone with those qualities could support him. It seems to me that to be a supporter one either has to not understand what's going on or support the things he's doing. Either of those would be a deal breaker for me.

I don't mind someone that has a different opinion than me - as long as it's based on actual facts and at least reasonably logical thinking. But people that want to base decisions on anger, emotion, or blind party loyalty with no regard for logical thinking or reality are hard to have any respect for.

• Yes. Political views are not a Dating criterion for me as Long as they're not extreme.

• Trump is the most radically right wing president America has had, he cut school lunches from poor kids yesterday... how is that not extreme?

• @Singapura You know, Trump is an evil dick, I don't respect him, but many if not most of the fires he is currently urinating a stream of angry gasoline into were started by the Bush administration. Though no presidents enforced this policy until Trump, the policy of separating kids from their families has been law since 1994 all through Bush, Obama, and Clintons administrations. He's enforcing it because he's a dick. But as far as radical right wing, I still think W. Bush is the worst in my lifetime. People are forgetful about this, even a majority of Democrats were polled as missing Bush, which, you shouldn't miss a war criminal. I enumerated many of my complaints with Bush in this MyTake I wrote in response to people saying Trumps evil makes Bush look good here

American Amnesia: A Case For Why Trump's Latest Administrative Evil Doesn't Make bush Good ↗

They're doing their damndest to normalize Bush again, even had him on Ellen.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they support Trump they hate women... so yeah I'd rather avoid dating any guy who likes him.

• I support President Trump, sooo that means I hate women? What kind of comment is that?

• I don’t support that. I support President Trump, but that doesn’t mean that I agree with everything he does.

• @Natalie11299 that's what support means...