How many people or dating or are in a relationship with someone you met online?

Just curious about on-line dating success. How did you get the guy/girl?

2526

Most Helpful Guys

• I found my wife through the personals. Before there was online dating. We got married and after 22 years decided she wanted a divorce. She found someone while playing Words with Friends. They haven't met. They've video chat and talked on the phone. Myself I got one of those dating apps and found someone that way. We mainly text. Haven't got to actually talk to her on the phone. Some people say that's great. Some say that she might be scamming me. I don't know who's right all I know she's been there to chat with since my wife's announcement. I would say it works but just have to watch for the signs if the person is trying to scam you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • funny thing is... I've only ever had success with girls that ironically closed their account like a week later after we met lol...
    I generally don't mesh well with girls that are on there all the time getting a confidence boost daily from guys constantly telling her how they wanna put their dick in her...
    not my kinda gal lol

the ones I liked are the ones that hated that nonsense so much, they decided to leave... and yes it worked very well lol.. I still actually talk to some even

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I made an account on a dating site and he looked good in his picture so I opened his message. Nothing he said made me hopeful, but we continued to write/text and get to know each other. He nagged me to meet even though I was skeptical about getting into a serious relationship but we met at a Starbucks and have been together almost a year. It's not perfect but it's teaching me and helping me a lot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I was in a relationship with someone I met online, but he is not my current boyfriend.

It was Tinder, so it was clear what both wanted. We liked each other and started dating. The problem was we lived across the country (he was visiting when I saw him on Tinder), so after six months we called it quits, because he had no feelings left.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE