Why do all men only go for short girls?

Guys, it was funny before, but why are y'all always going for compressed midgets of women? Like us tall girls actually resemble people, and yet y'all don't like us? What is wrong with y'all?

52201

Most Helpful Guys

• Because all women love taller men.

So if you're a shorter man, you have to find a girl shorter than you who still finds you tall, at least in comparison to herself

A 6"0 - 6""11 guy is already taller than most women, so he can date just about any girl.

A guy under six feet tall is gonna have to look for a girl under that. And for each inch a man is shorter, the narrower his range of girls he has to look for and date.

I have no problem dating a girl even if she was way over six or even even seven feet. Problem is girls don't want a guy shorter than them

• Unfortunately this is often true, but not always. I'm average height (5'6") and generally prefer taller men but I would and have dated men shorter than me if I liked their personalities. I think the same is true about men's height preference in women 😊

I also think that if a man is dead set against dating me because I'm not short, he's not the man for me

• If I liked him and actually saw myself possibly falling for him then yes, I would date him. 5'8" is still a tall guy as far as I'm concerned but that's just my opinion. What I consider to be short is under 5 feet tall. If a guy is 6 feet tall, that might catch my eye initially but it's not enough to keep my attention if he's a complete jerk, or if we had nothing in common. I don't deal with the former and I get bored with the latter.

Yes I would date a guy who is your height 😊

• Thank you, for some reason I feel a bit better after hearing my height isn't that short to you, and you would date someone my height. Means a lot coming from a kind, and beautiful girl like you.

But yes, at the end of the day, it all comes down to personality. Because no matter how attractive someone is, if you can't be in the same vicinity as them for more than a few seconds because they drive you crazy, or are just so rude, then it will never work out.

Thanks for your input, and kind words. I hope you have a great day today, and may God bless you 😊

• Compressed midgets? Just cuz you're tall doesn't mean other girls are compressed midgets lol. And I can't really think of another way of saying this that doesn't come off rather jerkish, but maybe the problem is more regarding your personality and not your height.

Most Helpful Girls

• Its instinct. Short women are considered more feminine, since women are supposed to look 'weaker' and smaller. Its the natural order of things. And most women are short or around 5'4 or slightly above or below depending on the area.
    Also , short women have smaller shoulders , smaller feet , smaller hands and that's also associated with weakness and femininity.
    Short women can look curvy much easier, being taller means your weight isn't distributed the same as a short girl and it's harder to look curvy.
    Being taller makes your disproportions stand out, so unless you're really proportionate you won't look good with tall height and a disproportionate body.
    Short girls are smaller and have higher voices , this is just a theory but the bigger your body is the deeper your voice , and so the opposite is also true.
    Short girls make a guy feel masculine and protective. think about It , a taller girl looks stronger and like she can protect herself , so men wouldn't feel the need to protect her. But a short girl looks weaker and in need of help , almost 'submissive' looking and so men naturally feel manlier next to her.
    Also taller women have more growth hormone , and estrogen usually tends to stop bone growth , not saying short girls have more estrogen but they do have less growth hormone. And women finish puberty earlier than men and so being tall doesn't help with that either.
    Also, I'm tall too but I'm not as bitter as you. Dont be insecure and jealous, that's one thing guys mind more than height. Short girls are not 'midgets' , if they wanted to , a 5'4 girl could put on 4"+ heels and be as tall as the tall girls and be sexy asf and take them off and be short and cute again. They have that advantage. Even if she is still short it's still more feminine and guys like it more. It's hard but you should just accept it , life isn't always fair and sometimes some of us end up with things that we dont like or that aren't as attractive , deal with it.

• the body size to vocal pitch theory isn't true all the time😂😂😂 Im only 5'8 but am a vocal bass XD

• Well asked 5'4 is still pretty short for a female , not super small but still on the shorter side. 5'6 is about average not short not tall and 5'7-5'8 is tall. 5'9+ is extremely tall. So I'm pretty sure 5'4 is short , but I see what you mean by saying 5'0. A 5'0 or so girl is still considered attractive though and way more men will be more confident approaching her since she's shorter than most men and a good portion of women too.

• @jeremythedrummer yeah I get what you mean haha.

• Excuse me? Who are you calling compressed midgets? Short girls are usually guys first choice bc we're cute and when guys look at us all they wanna do is protect us. Tall girls are intimidating sometimes but there's a lot of men out there that prefer them. Overall most guys love both, you're height doesn't matter. Maybe the guys aren't going after you bc of your attitude and personality. Don't blame your height.

• 🤷 People seen to view short girls as children

• You can be tall and look young too. I have a baby face from my mom. we got long legs tho 💃🏻 I like being tall anyway

• not baby face, *young face* ^