- Yes, it’s accurate.Vote A
- No, it’s not accurate.Vote B
- Some of it is accurate, but not completely.Vote C
Most Helpful Guys
I'd say it's inaccurate. While I feel justified to have high standards because I'm fortunate to be tall, and I work hard to maintain my fitness--I'm actually very lenient in regards to female physical attractiveness. As long as a woman is slim and healthy, and she fits my subjective criteria for a pretty face (which unfortunately refers to hair length that's past the shoulders and a feminine facial structure)--I wouldn't mind going on a casual date with her. However, my main deal breakers are a woman's personality and intelligence (or at least a desire to learn).2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
This is the internet. Any guy can just easily post some screenshot of a meme claiming the exact opposite.
If you're interested in facts, though, Okcupid did find than women rated 80% of men as below average attractiveness.
I see all these commentators and blog posts about how American men have such amazingly high dating standards. Then I go out and see how many young women are fat enough to look pregnant. I really doubt American women feel much pressure, if obesity rates are any indicator.
If you are interested in actual talk, then I'd say Lara Croft represents the perfect woman to most white men.
Now, do men expect perfection? Probably not, unless you're chasing your perfect man, billionaire BDSM Christian Grey. But the point remains. Perfection is hard, but let's see.
1. Long hair. Last I looked it grows out of your head. Not too tough unless you are malnourished. Few women seem to care enough about looks to grow it long.
2. Physically fit. Being that fit would indeed be tough, but if you just don't look pregnant, then you're WAY ahead of your competition.
3. Boobs and ass. Well, if you're really desperate, you can get breast enhancement surgery, though most girls seem to pack on enough weight to get big tits.
Ass. Well, do your squats and lunges if you actually care.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girls
That's just utter crap. Some women have many more physical standards for men (and tbh height is a ridiculous standard to begin with) and some people, both men and women have very different standards than just those mentioned.2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE