I FINALLY ASKED OUT MY CRUSH BUT DONT UNDERSTAND HER RESPONSE HELP?

Plzhelp26
I’ve known this girl since my freshman year of high school we’ve been pretty cool friends but didn’t really talk to each other a lot due to being in different social circles (her = popular hot soccer player and me= Starting 2 guard on the basketball team but not as popular) any way when we got to college I ran into her on the way to class and asked her for her number to which she gladly gave me and we started talking just as friends eventually I kinda caught feelings and decided to invite her to see a movie with me and she agreed so we went and had a good time (got to know each other a little more) the next day I just wanted her to know the direction I wanted to take this relationship by asking her (through text) If she ever sees us being more than friends and this is what was said:
Me: do you ever see us being more than friends? be honest with me
Her: well I couldn’t tell u tbh cause it takes awhile for me to see someone like that
Me: appreciate the honesty , just wanted to see where ur head was at rn ya know?
Her: yea, tbh i am looking for someone but I’m not rushing
Me: o that’s cool I get what ur sayin
Her: you know what I mean lol
Me: yea I can take the hint
Her: lmao I’m not saying that
Her: but if it happens it happens if it doesn’t then
Me: lol I guess we’ll just have to wait n see then
Her: lol ok
So What is she really trying to say? did she reject me in a nice way or does she truly believe in “if it happens it happens “ with us I don't know but thanks for reading this big ass paragraph, and please only serous answers only thanks guys
7
5