Holding hands with interlocked fingers. She is also in a relationship. What does it mean?

Anonymous
Hello everyone. I have been thinking about this quite a bit.

I was out at a opening party for a summer venue, with dj’s, models and etc. And I invited my friend to come and enjoy the night aswell. She came quite late but still had more than a couple of hours together.

My doubts arise for the subtle actions and occurrences between us two. I’ll start out with the fact that she is already in a relationship with someone else. She was quite cuddly and held hands with me often during the event and we walked arm in arm wile transiting from location to location. As the night developed, alchol was also consumed in decent amounts and we ended up holding hands by also interlocking our fingers. I believe that it was not my action, but hers, grabbing and holding deliberately. The night ended with us waiting for a Taxi and hugging quite a bit.
Now, I am usually strait up and I clear my doubts on the moment but I did not want to risk for awkwardness since she was a friend and also already in a relationship, so I did not find out if there was more behind the interlocked fingers and cuddles. I was wondering if anyone over here had any idea if those actions where of greater meaning and hints I should have read.
0
3