Do you believe in dressing your best on a first date? Explain why?

Inspired by a question I saw earlier. I personally don’t believe in this, but I’d like to hear your detailed thoughts ☺️

4674

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd say dress for the occassion but always try to look good, just as long as you're not wearing a suit to a casual diner

• I don't believe in it. But to most people it "makes an important first impression"... But i don't care as long as you don't look like a bum.

Most Helpful Girls

• I do. I love to dress up in general tbh. So going on a date is a great excuse for me to get all dolled up.

I would really dislike it if my date shows up wearing a white t and sweatpants. Like at least try, you know?

I’d say dress for the occasion. That simple.