Why do married men come after me?

2365

Most Helpful Guys

• Can you provide a better explanation? If this happened to you once or is happening right now, then I don’t think you came blame males in general, just this one guy. If you think it is a pattern, then how many times has it happened and what behaviors or vibes are you giving off that might attract married men? This seems like a sweeping generalization where there shouldn’t be one?

• Short answer: it’s probably something you are doing. If your meeting them at clubs your are presenting yourself as an easy catch for unfaithful people. Anywhere else you are flirting with them. ( disclaimer, you may just have run into a couple dogs, they don’t define married men) Here, is why.

Context is everything here so where are you meeting these married men? Or is it just one? Most likely work mate, right? I am married, 29, good looking and personable but I can’t remeber the last single woman I met outside of a new waitress/bartender at the local bar and grill or a coworker. I have noticed females at work feel more comfortable with me because I am spoken for and easy to talk to. That can sometimes lead to too many barriers being dropped. At a Christmas party my wife once pointed out that our receptionist ( I spent a lot of time at the front desk waiting for my clients) had a thing for me after I introduce her but she said it was cute (much younger girl) and not to worry she is not threatened. I honestly had no idea but I made sure to talk less with her. Also, I have a physical dating type that even my wife falls into and she is very aware of it so I try to keep my distance from “those girls.” She trust me I trust her but you don’t play with fire.

Most Helpful Girls

• Men feel more confident hitting on other women when they ARE in a relationship. Because worst case scenario (for the men), you reject them (horribly) and they go have sex with their willing wife - and write off YOUR legitimate concerns/criticisms about them in their head by feeling validated and emotionally coddled by another woman.

• I'm not saying this to be rude, but you may come across as either a thot or it's total coincidence.