Why do married men come after me?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Can you provide a better explanation? If this happened to you once or is happening right now, then I don’t think you came blame males in general, just this one guy. If you think it is a pattern, then how many times has it happened and what behaviors or vibes are you giving off that might attract married men? This seems like a sweeping generalization where there shouldn’t be one?

0|0
    1|0
  • Short answer: it’s probably something you are doing. If your meeting them at clubs your are presenting yourself as an easy catch for unfaithful people. Anywhere else you are flirting with them. ( disclaimer, you may just have run into a couple dogs, they don’t define married men) Here, is why.

Context is everything here so where are you meeting these married men? Or is it just one? Most likely work mate, right? I am married, 29, good looking and personable but I can’t remeber the last single woman I met outside of a new waitress/bartender at the local bar and grill or a coworker. I have noticed females at work feel more comfortable with me because I am spoken for and easy to talk to. That can sometimes lead to too many barriers being dropped. At a Christmas party my wife once pointed out that our receptionist ( I spent a lot of time at the front desk waiting for my clients) had a thing for me after I introduce her but she said it was cute (much younger girl) and not to worry she is not threatened. I honestly had no idea but I made sure to talk less with her. Also, I have a physical dating type that even my wife falls into and she is very aware of it so I try to keep my distance from “those girls.” She trust me I trust her but you don’t play with fire.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Men feel more confident hitting on other women when they ARE in a relationship. Because worst case scenario (for the men), you reject them (horribly) and they go have sex with their willing wife - and write off YOUR legitimate concerns/criticisms about them in their head by feeling validated and emotionally coddled by another woman.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not saying this to be rude, but you may come across as either a thot or it's total coincidence.

6|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 63

• You're more attractive and friendlier than their wives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are assholes, some are lonely, some feel stuck in unhappy marriages because they have kids, some are desperate to recapture the excitement of youth. I can tell you that it's a real ego boost when a woman flirts with me, but that doesn't mean she's DTF. Some guys don't know the difference.

3|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they are interact with you.
    Some are just flirting without any real purpose to go further. (Maybe)
    Some are just "hungry" and you look "tasty" so they can't help it to be unfaithful. (Not an excuse!!!)

Also depends on your looks (sorry to be rude).
    But need more info to give a better answer. However, married should ve faithful, no excuse what so ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number one.. your beautiful! Also... unfortunate today marriage vows aren't taken seriously by a lot of so called men. so it's nothing for him to remove his wedding ring from his finger and hit a strip club after work. why you ask? Because simply... he knows he to get away with it 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you are female... and they have an instinctual drive to seek mates. Another mate in case the wife throws him out for being unfaithful.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's because women end up marrying players because that's physically attractive to them. They don't look at the whole person. The thing is a player will always be a player and will always cheat. It's not you personally

0|1
    0|0
  • as your age is 30. so obvious no teen guys come to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's how you look and act, a married man just wants a quick lay with no string attached. I have a similar problem with married women, especially since I started becoming fit again.

1|0
    0|0
  • For many it doesn't matter. Some are looking for a side-chick.
    And I doubt it's 'married men' and more like 'a married man'. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are sexier than their wives? It tells a lot about those men, not anything about you. Plus, it also says you are very good looking :)

1|0
    0|0
  • They obviously find you attractive and they're scumbags.

0|0
    0|0
  • Presumably they're attracted to you. Duh. No other reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because their wives are probably tactical shrinking harpies

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by the picture its gotta be how huwhite you are.😉

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't really care they all like the one they thinking just like lots of other people thinking with the head of their cock

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're just special girl you're just one of those special girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess that your hot and their wife doesn't satisfy them anymore... or she's cheating on them...

1|0
    0|0
  • If your hawt, why wouldn't any moral-less hubby come after you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause your hot, and probably a lot better than their wives are in bed.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • With all these details, all I can say, is you have a vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• They dont know how to be faithful to their wife and are looking for an affair. Or they arnt happy at home and are to cheep to get a divorce. Either way avoid these men. They arnt worth the home wrecking that they do. Either to your home or their own or both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because unfaithful married men go after anyone with a vagina. I've had the same problem.

4|0
    0|0
  • Because they see you as a cheap, easy piece of meat they can have on the side while they give all the benefits to the wife?

3|1
    1|0
  • Because they are miserable and still want to use other people's daughters to feel better about the misery they are feeling, do not fall for it, they will use you and go on Facebook trashing women like yourself while pretending their lives are gravy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could be a flirt, an attention getting sort of person, and it draws attention to the married ones, as well as the single ones. Maybe they get a sense of direction your way that you are into their type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe cauz your hot chick in town. Probably the guys want to take u for a ride down town.

3|0
    0|0
  • You are putting out the "vibe" for married men to approach you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they’re shitty husbands?

2|1
    0|0
  • Probly because they don't know your screen name.

1|1
    0|0
  • because they no happy

2|0
    0|0
  • Because they're married men lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Context?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc you allow it, an easy target, weak, naive

1|1
    1|0
  • They think you're easy.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably just bad luck
    xx

0|0
    1|0
  • To understand their wives.

0|0
    1|0
  • Because, they want a young body

0|0
    0|0
  • They love you very muches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. It means that you seem like someone who doesn’t have morals/someone they would bang but not commit to/play around with. Not something to be proud of. Probably has to do with your clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because your hot af lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes