Would you ghost someone?

In dating would you ghost them?
  • No I have balls
  • Yes I'm a immature

3353

Most Helpful Guys

• Pretty cheap and immature in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It's so easy for anyone to ghost, especially on dating apps but if there's anything I've learned, people want closure to know why their chemistry of feelings, interests and/or personality didn't align up with mine. If there is someone who doesn't match what I'm looking for after a few dates, I'd happily let them know why we don't click, what I liked about them and wish them the best in the next person they date! It's just so rude to suddenly cut people away without a good explanation because people like to hear what they did right and wrong so the next date goes better than before! It's common courtesy and respectful in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Agree. That's beinh coward and immature

• And yet so many people do it because it's so easy and simple without feeling emotional! Wish people would do this a lot less and step up to being mature about this like you do :)

Most Helpful Girls

• No I'm not that much of an immature coward to ghost on somebody. I love being honest and telling people how I truly feel and what I truly think about them. It's better and easier this way than most people think.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No I have balls. It's immature rude to ghost someone. Better say it honestly. At lease there's a closure

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE