• No I have balls
    Vote A
  • Yes I'm a immature
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Pretty cheap and immature in my opinion.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It's so easy for anyone to ghost, especially on dating apps but if there's anything I've learned, people want closure to know why their chemistry of feelings, interests and/or personality didn't align up with mine. If there is someone who doesn't match what I'm looking for after a few dates, I'd happily let them know why we don't click, what I liked about them and wish them the best in the next person they date! It's just so rude to suddenly cut people away without a good explanation because people like to hear what they did right and wrong so the next date goes better than before! It's common courtesy and respectful in my opinion.

3|1
    0|0
    • Agree. That's beinh coward and immature

• And yet so many people do it because it's so easy and simple without feeling emotional! Wish people would do this a lot less and step up to being mature about this like you do :)

Most Helpful Girls

• No I'm not that much of an immature coward to ghost on somebody. I love being honest and telling people how I truly feel and what I truly think about them. It's better and easier this way than most people think.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I have balls. It's immature rude to ghost someone. Better say it honestly. At lease there's a closure

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• 6 years ago i ghosted a psycho girl that creeped me out once. i met her from a online 3rd person shooting game i used to play a lot called "gunz the duel" the game is now officially gone. so anyway, after a week we started talking outside the game via text/calls. i later found out she lives at new jersey and she comes to NYC (where i live) a lot. the first time we hung out, i asked her "this isn't a date is it?" and she said no and i'm like "okay, great it's not a date." but by end of the night we had sex at a hotel she was staying at. the next day is when things started to get weird. when i woke up i thought it's going to be fine as we are 2 adults that had needs and had a one night stand. but, she started calling me a lot, always wanted to know my location and who i'm with, saying that day we had was a date, she kept asking me when she'll get meet my family and she's willing to pay for our airline tickets to visit my family if they don't live here, also wanted me to meet her family, too. she told all her family and friends everything about me as well. in the end i just ghosted her, deleted her off everything, didn't respond to any of her threats like she was telling me she was going to hire private investigators to find me and my address, she also threatened to sue me, cut off my penis and preserve it in a jar, and etc. but after a month she finally stopped and that was the last i have heard from her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's best to simply disappear. Women have been known to do some really crazy things. Guys too.
    Since the relationship has likely been discussed to death already, what's left? Best to simply move on.

My recommendation is to simply break it off in person, face to face. No accusations, no explaining, no blaming, simply a "I'm sorry, it's over." And be done. Nothing good can come from anything more. Nothing is going to change. At this point it's done.

2|1
    0|0
  • I ghosted a few people I was talking to on dating apps once I got a girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol okay. So they are just option? Lmao

• No once I believed the girl I was with was the real deal deleted the apps

• Yes. I have an anxiety disorder so I find it hard to tell people my feelings, so I'd rather just not tell the person and ghost them away because its easier for me; but with that being said there's a limit where you have to break up with someone instead of ghosting. I'd say the limit is 1.5 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you're done getting that puss you should ghost them

0|0
    2|0
    • Ugh.

• y'all need to be less sensitive. This is most likely more sensitive. Even if someone ghosts you, doesn't that just mean you should leave them anyways? I mean, if someone ghosts me, I just straight up ignore them instead of being butthurt and crying into a pillow because at least I know how to be emotionless.

• I meant this might be a joke. I don't know why it said "this is most likely more sensitive"

• I voted no. Should have voted yes fuck you think I give a shit about lying.👻

3|0
    0|0
  • Part of dating requires trust and confidence. If you don't have that, it's time to understand from where the problem is coming and solve it.

0|1
    0|0
  • whether they crazy or not or whatever their response may be, i'd definitely just stay and do my best to either calm them down or help them out whatever the problem may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have ghosted someone and don't intend to in the future. How rude.

1|0
    0|0
  • What does the term ghosting mean in this sense? Sorry if I live under a rock.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cutting commnuications. Ignoring her like she doesn't exist. No callss no texts. Just ignoring her lol

• Thank you

• Obviously you have a biased opinion based on the available polling options. A chick who is psychotic would get ghosted in an instant.

2|2
    0|0
  • Im not sure i know the proper definition of "ghosting".

Is it simply that you stop initiating contact with someone?

Or

Activly ignore someone who is trying to initiate contact you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Ghosting is just dick and I had it done to me and I didn’t like it so why would I do it to someone else

1|1
    0|0
  • Depending on the circumstances, yes. If my mom was getting robbed due to home invaders, I think that is grounds for a ghosting if someone lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a born troll, but there are certain things I don't fuck with. "Ghosting" and playing such games in general isn't my thing. I play different games, though, so I'm not that boring :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt herded towards answering no. However i could do it if were talking about a bitch, then again what constitutes a bitch?

1|0
    0|0
  • I love ghosting. I do it a lot and I'm very happy because of it, shut your mouth your fucking hypocrite.

0|1
    0|2
  • No. That's what cam girls, prostitutes and one-night-stands do. I believe the first rule of commitment is to always be available to your partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as I am a ghost my hands are pretty much tied.

1|0
    0|0
  • People that do that need to sack up and say I'm done

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• Well it depends on if you're counting someone i actually know, NO i'd never ghost them and tell them we aren't going to talk again if that is going to be the case.
    If you're talking about someone i barely know and i've not been talking to them for a long time and they've done something i don't like, yes, and people have done the same to me as well.

I'd never ghost someone i know in real life or someone i've been friends with or made a connection with online, but of course there is certain circumstances where the person doesn't deserve a expectation.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don’t see how ghosting is immature. No one is obligated to anything. The other person is not entitled to know what I have going on if it’s not serious. For me, if I ghost that means something happened for me not care about you at all. So why should I give a crap about how the other person feels about me not talking to them?

1|0
    1|3
    • Exactly. Like after a hookup why is there a need to text the girl, you've already got what you need you know. I agree it's not immature.

• Exactly, which is IMMATURE and mostly, DISRESPECTFUL! It's basic human decency and respect for another person, "obligated" or not. Especially if that other person cares about you. It's one thing if you've talked with the person, explained yourself to them, and they just won't leave you alone, that's not what I'm talking about, it's when you don't explain yourself and just leave them hanging, with no explanation, nothing. Left to wonder WTF?

• @GingerGuy girls should know how it goes down there are no excuses.

• The choices were bias so I had to answer on here. Ghosting isn't always bad. It depends on the situation. Not everyone can handle rejection well and some relationships are toxic, abusive, and dangerous. When you're with someone who is crazy sometimes it's better to just go.

I'll agree ghosting someone who has been good to you is pretty bad but the terrible people I understand. You don't always need to explain why you left those people without word or warning. Actions of everyone involved speak for themselves.

2|0
    0|0
    • Is it OK to ghost a girl who you hooked up with? If she wants to meet up again.

• Show All
    • @Jason407 Actually a lot of girls don't. It really depends on the woman. It may have been her first time. It's a lot of variables. you'd only truly know by talking to her about it. Which kind of sucks since I mean that's what you want to avoid. At the end of the day though, you should do what you feel most comfortable with.

• A lot of girls don't hookup or not know how it goes down? I mean girls hookup with the intention of having sex without the need for the rest of the bullshit. I doubt girls hookup hoping for more, or do they?

• I've been ghosted twice and it's not a good feeling (when you're interested in the person), so I wouldn't do that to anyone.
    I would simply tell them that it was over. Plus I like closure, so I wouldn't feel good with having an unfinished story with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ghosting someone isn't always immature. If he starts revealing that he's a f*ckboi I will literally play along for a little bit, then slaughter all communication, delete him off all social media, and go POOF. THEY ONLY GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH, and they know that! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I will gost people without hesitation if I feel I have to. I don't have room for shitty people and I don't want them in my life. If that's what you define as immature then I don't know what to tell you mate. I don't see anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I feel like when you're in a relationship with someone, communication is key. If something is bothering you or you need to get something off your chest, you need to sit your partner down and talk and sort things out. Ghosting is just dumb and won't help anything. Wouldn't you feel like shit if you were being ghosted? Your partner will feel the same and that's why it's a bad idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you’re just dating and it’s nothing serious, than that’s different

• If i'm dating them then No i would tell them i want to break up or i lost interest but if it's a guy i'm just talking to or texting and he isn't my type then yes i would ghost them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would just upfront tell them I do not like you, please go away. However, this doesn’t mean I have balls — I’m just honest.

Ghosting doesn’t mean you’re immature, either. It’s not black and white like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I admit on dating sites I had belonged to, I ghosted guys who I felt would not work out for me. I'm sure they moved on after me. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I could never tell to someone that I don’t like them anymore so I’d probably become “busy” and reply less and less or if I ever done any small mistake, I’d point it out and say that I feel so bad about it and need a break...

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the worst poll ever. Please try to sound any less biased than my news source

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into ghosting. Though i do feel it’ll sometimes depend on the circumstances if you carefully think on it.. though there's too many people misusing it. Somethings may not seem “safe” enough to try and go back again and say exactly what you feel on the matter.. there are some that don’t take no for an answer and even those that go beyond sanity to try n get what they want.. you’d say then be careful of choosing someone like. It takes time getting to know the person of the heart and not all signs are shown right away unfortunately... though, those in general that misuse it, i have nothing to say for them. It is rather immature. While some situations count for it, some don’t.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been ghosted and I have ghosted some people.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, unless they were down right rude to me. I’d probably just cut them off honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I have in the past cuz he didn't understand that I didn't wanna go on a date. But that was like 4 years ago or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I never ghost people. I demon them.

2|1
    0|0
  • Maybe I would.. .
    It depends on the situation though

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but I busted out lauging at "a immature". Also, isn't this post just a little biased?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd ghost someone who acted like a pedo and creeped me out, but besides that, I don't really ghost peeps.

• No I have balls

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes