What do you think about online dating?

How can guys make girls happy through online dating? How does that work being miles apart from each other?

1643

Most Helpful Girls

• Totally agree with this 100%! I've been on them for years too and the outcome is always the same. They tell you what they know you want to hear but in the end they aren't interested in actually finding a relationship. Worst kind of "dating".

• Yeah.. I was on it too... She was new in there so we became really good friends and talked 24/7 but suddenly after a month of talking we started drifting apart... we were already distant. She made a lot of new friends there who were famous on the site so she wasn't​ that much interested in talking to me then... although we still talk sometime but I really had a big crush on her.. I still do though... but as I know nothing would happen I decided to let it go and I just talk to her when she texts me and that's all... so yeah.. it's the worst kind of dating.

• I met a guy online and we dated for two years. It’s great and all if you find a good person but eventually you’ll feel their absence... relationships eventually need physical intimacy and obviously you can’t get that from someone online unless changes are made. You halt your relationship’s progression without physical contact (even just kidding, or hugging, cuddling) because that’s how many women and men bond psychologically. You also never truly know if you can trust them, since it’s online and catfishing is real. I’d say keep the geographical location close if you meet online because a plant can only survive with so much water.

• How did you manage 2 years? Woww

• It was a struggle. It was effortless at first but as I said in my original comment, as time goes on your relationship starts to feel the lack of physical intimacy. We broke up due to another reason oddly enough

• Oh... I didn't know you broke up... I'm sorry... well... I've given up on that girl... I'll just be a friend... I've let go of everything

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't understand how they can work. You don't know who's on the other side of the screen. I can take a few pictures from the hottest girl at my college and pretend I'm her. Then trick the guy who falls for it. You should only meet people in person by yourself or through someone you trust.

• Yeah catfishing does happen but u can find that out... like a girl I met on internet... I have her number... her Instagram... her fb... and she's real... I know that. So they can work

• If done right it is the absolute best way to do it.
    Meeting someone in person requires a looot of questions and time to really know if they're right for you. Whereas online you could meet someone and already half way know if they're right or not before even meeting them.
    I personally think tumblr is the best way to meet people cause you can learn a ton about them before even talking to them. And if they're the type that posts nudes then you already know what they look like naked, which is a huge plus.

• Dude.. nobody cares about what they look like naked... I don't care anyways... if I can connect with a girl well... then that's just enough for me

• Congrats