Why are you so freaking scared to approach your crush?

• Rejection Bro
  • I have zero confidence
  • I don't deserve to have my crush in my life
    Vote C
  • I approach anybody at anytime.. I am fearless
    Vote D

5094

Most Helpful Girls

• There's this cute guy in our building and I always find an excuse to strike up conversation. He's really nice and speaks to me but gives no indication he finds me attractive. I easily strike up conversations with guys but they either aren't picking on that I like them or they aren't into me.

• Why not be more direct when talking to them?

• Get him food say you made to much of it for yourself and your family Works all the time

• Hmmmmm... OK:)

• I'm shy. I have zero confidence. Rejection. What else?

• You tell me.. what else?

• Back that last one up. The only credible thing on your list is the girlfriend. The other is manifested within you or your clouded view of the situation. But the girlfriend is a very real obstacle for sure.

• Thank you for the MHO 😊

Most Helpful Guys

• "Coach" Sounds like we are on the same page, and about the same age!!

• We are definitely the same age!

• Same thing for me. Hoping I help more than confuse, when they are so young they can't understand!
      Do you answer under 18 questions, and if you do, how do you decide what to say, so it isn't something that some crazy parent might find, and freak out, and report you?

• If the profile said's under 18 I usually don't.. vary vary rare.

• I used to be in the rejection category. Then I changed my way of thinking. I got tired of beating myself up and rationalizing my fear.
    I thought to myself, I'm a good guy, half decent looking, people enjoy my company. What is she going to do? Say no. If I never talk to her then I already have a no. So, all she can really tell me is yes.
    With all of that, I started approaching - a lot. Got lots of rejections at first. But, got better and figured out what works for me.
    Then I started learning pick up. Yes, I know. But, it really changed things for me. It was more of a self discovery, and helped in every aspect of my life. It's not always about getting girls in bed (even though that's how it's sold). For women, I started meeting, and becoming friends with, of amazing women.
    I will approach any woman anywhere. I still get nervous, it never goes away.