Would you date someone who is insecure?

• Yes
  • No
It was so hard picking the most helpful opinion
Np😊

That's true

2767

Most Helpful Guys

• Technically we all are insecure soo I don’t see what the problem would be.

Anyone who say they are not insecure about anything is someone who is the most insecure of all people.

If her insecurities doesn’t become too much of a hindrance then yeah why not

• Insecurity isn't the issue in dating. The issue is how that insecurity manifests itself. If they're constantly bringing up other women/guys and asks if you're "checking them out" because they're paranoid then obviously that is a bad sign. Some people's insecurity rules their lives.

But if they're a little insecure every now and then, that's fine.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's okay to be insecure. I'm insecure. We're all insecure of something, and even if you're not now, someday you might be too. We help each other become confident in relationships. I just hope they're not too insecure and always questioning their worth.

• Everyone is insecure. Some people just hide it better and most people deny it at all. So really it's not about dating someone who is insecure, it's you being able to have compassion for their insecurities but also the way in which a person actively works on their insecurities.

I've dated people who know I'm insecure about "shallow things" like my weight and they've tried calling me fat and telling me "stop worrying about it you're not fat so I'm not going to dump you" and people who blame people for their insecurities because they think they are "above them" are mean and if they keep doing it when you tell them to stop, abusive.
    So yeah, we're all insecure and it's about how you as a partner can love them regardless, like go out of your way to compliment them on things are are insecure about. As long as they don't try to play pity party all day everyday, it's fine