What age range would you date? Be honest?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 22, so I'd say between 21-23, as generally, I'd prefer to date someone one school year above or below me, if someone wasn't in my year, though I think I'd settle for a two year gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my age but 3 years younger than me to 5 years older

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 18 to 21.

Okay unnecessary, but i know plenty of girls who prefer older guys than the guys around our age, because they said theyre more mature, and they dont have to take care of it because they know what they’re doing (by that i meant the girls won't worry too much on cheating and stuff, because they believe older guys are all about long term relationships already).

But i am always the only one who can't relate to them. I got nothing against it at all, but i would want to be with someone who experiences and learns things WITH me. I want to be with a guy who would grow with me. We’ll learn from our mistakes together. Help each other grow.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 7

• I’ll pretend I’m 18 for my answer, but I’d date a guy anywhere from age 17 to like 29. I also used to have a crush on one of my high school math teachers, and he was around 50 years old. I wouldn’t mind dating him even though the age gap is like 30 years, so I guess it depends more on the person rather than their age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17. So, 19-21

Next month when I'm 18, it'll be 19-however old TF I want. If he's fine, then he's fine 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • My age -26 is a possibility. 26-35 is preferred.

0|1
    0|0
  • 22-27

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently 19-23.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15-18 maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it's reasonable (for me) to date within a 3 years gap (I'm 17, my age range would be from 15 to 20), and I am right now in a pretty serious and happy relationship with a 20 year old (we started dating when I was 16 and he was 19). I've had crushes on much older guys (up to 22), but I know it is inconceivable and unrealistic (and dangerous) to try to pursue them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes