What age range would you date? Be honest?

830

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm 22, so I'd say between 21-23, as generally, I'd prefer to date someone one school year above or below me, if someone wasn't in my year, though I think I'd settle for a two year gap.

• Depends on my age but 3 years younger than me to 5 years older

Most Helpful Girl

• 18 to 21.

Okay unnecessary, but i know plenty of girls who prefer older guys than the guys around our age, because they said theyre more mature, and they dont have to take care of it because they know what they’re doing (by that i meant the girls won't worry too much on cheating and stuff, because they believe older guys are all about long term relationships already).

But i am always the only one who can't relate to them. I got nothing against it at all, but i would want to be with someone who experiences and learns things WITH me. I want to be with a guy who would grow with me. We’ll learn from our mistakes together. Help each other grow.