What type of shoes can I wear to a date?

I’m a girl and I’m 5ft and the guy I’m dating is 5’2 I think but we are both short lol. I always wear my favorite pair of all black converse when I’m with him but I’m tired of wearing that and have only 2 other pairs of shoes but they are ugly and 1 pair is Nike but won’t match with the dresses I will wear to future dates. I don’t have money to buy new shoes and I don’t own Sandels. I have few pairs of heeled boots but they are 4 inches. I had a pair of low wedges but the strap broke. I’m thinking a pair of flip flops in nude to match my dresses I will show below? What type of shoes can I wear to a date?What type of shoes can I wear to a date?What type of shoes can I wear to a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever shoe you like. And if what you're wearing only works with high heels , wear high heels. If he is completely secure in himself it won't bother him that you're slightly taller with heels on. If he is going to make a big deal out of it then that's a problem with him not you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If I were the guy, it wouldn't matter much. I'm 6' and dated a girl 5'10. When she wore tall heels it didn't bother me. If you're doing something fancy and he wears dress shoes, they usually have an inch or two heal for guys as well.

What I'm trying to say is maybe he will be sensitive to feeling shorter but I wasn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate sneakers with dress huge fashion faux pas, not sure why girls do that. Flip Flops aren't a good option either. From the options above just wear boots. 4 inch heels would only add 2.5-3 inches, not to mention you being taller than him is no big deal.

Where is the date anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys don't care about shoes xD in fact if you show them some reasonable cleavage, they won't even notice that you wore shoes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love this question. LMAO! Askes about shoes, but all I see are titties everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
    • LMFAO 😂 my question should of been what type of shoes to wear with these dresses

• Well you did technically ask that, but when I saw the first picture I’m all: “what was the question?” “Was it do those boobies go well with that dress?”

I then instantly knew the answer was YES! But still felt the need to stare at the picture for 45 min just to be certain.

• Like all kidding aside I looked at the first picture and as soon as I saw those brests I’m like is this a test? Like am I supposed to see if I can figure out shoe options with that outfit and ignore the brests that are front and center.

It would be like if I showed a picture of a pair of paints with a penis hanging out the fly and I ask:

“Can I wear oxfords with these?”

• YOU'RE DATING A 5'2" GUY? So there's hope for manlets?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t wear anything that’ll make u taller, guys like being taller.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s y I said I need help what shoes to wear

• Any casual shoes, like Nike or something, or 2 inch heels, see if you can ask him subtly about it in some way, cuz I don't know what he would prefer u to wear. Although tbh guys don’t really pay much attention to the shoes a girl wears unless it’s ugly af.

• The type you out on your feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't care about that sort of thing. It's more of a "girls trying to impress other girls" thing. We DON'T CARE

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• media2.newlookassets.com/i/newlook/504285501D1.jpg
    Something like that would look really nice, it’s a very low heel, but because it is thin you get almost the Same effect as wearing stilletos

0|0
    0|0
  • These dresses look cheap and trashy, why don't you wear a Versace or a Valentino?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes