What type of shoes can I wear to a date?

I’m a girl and I’m 5ft and the guy I’m dating is 5’2 I think but we are both short lol. I always wear my favorite pair of all black converse when I’m with him but I’m tired of wearing that and have only 2 other pairs of shoes but they are ugly and 1 pair is Nike but won’t match with the dresses I will wear to future dates. I don’t have money to buy new shoes and I don’t own Sandels. I have few pairs of heeled boots but they are 4 inches. I had a pair of low wedges but the strap broke. I’m thinking a pair of flip flops in nude to match my dresses I will show below? What type of shoes can I wear to a date?What type of shoes can I wear to a date?What type of shoes can I wear to a date?

39

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever shoe you like. And if what you're wearing only works with high heels , wear high heels. If he is completely secure in himself it won't bother him that you're slightly taller with heels on. If he is going to make a big deal out of it then that's a problem with him not you.