If you had a chance to date any celeb, who would it be? (dead or alive) post their pic?

Post their pic and why belowIf you had a chance to date any celeb, who would it be? (dead or alive) post their pic?
Updates:
Oh yeah Anne Hathaway is hot
I don't know whose thumbing you guys down but it's not me. someone is trolling

2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Margot Robbie or Kate Beckinsale...

4|5
    2|0
    • I'm not sure who'd thumb my comment down. I think these 2 celebs are absolutely gorgeous...

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably Jason Momoa because he seems like such a fun playful guy.

8|2
    0|1
    • He is so sexy. he looks like a real life tarzan. he's beautiful

• It's impossible af to not think "manhandle me daddy ๐Ÿ˜" whenever I see him. I'll compose myself though. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jared Leto is also yumminess.

• In love with his smile

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

What Girls Said 21

• 4|3
    0|1
    • Lol I wonder why the one dude down voted this ahaha it be funny is it was Chris Pratt down voting this

• Timothee Chalamet

2|1
    2|0
  • Lol. I wouldn't want to date a celebrity. Not interested in someone with fame or fortune.

0|1
    1|0
    • You're taking this way too seriously. They're people just like everyone else.

• Who said they weren't? I merely said that I'm not interested in what comes with fame or fortune.

• Again I never mentioned their fame or fortune it's just according to looks. you need to chill it's not that serious. you're overthinking

• physically, i will say Orlando bloom and Joseph-gordonn levitt. I have a thing for charming guys, i truly feel that every girl should date a guy by the vibe he gives and in my case these two are soooo my type.
    ps: they both taken lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Nick Jonas

1|1
    1|0
  • Leonardo DiCaprio

2|0
    1|0
  • Ken Takakura ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|1
    0|0
  • Stokely williams from mint condition cuz that voice of his ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a couple, but my absolute favorite and forever Celebrity crush is Theo James because he is fricken HOOOOOOOOT! and an amazing actor. In person, he seems to have an amazing personality and had Gorgeous eyes and lips. Just everything about him makes me squeal with excitement LOL xD he has a gorgeous singing voice, a cute smile, a gorgeous deep voice that just rumbles, his style of clothing etc suit him so well, and he is just an all-around nice guy.

His fiance is lucky as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thor

7|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Lautner

3|1
    1|0
  • Drake
    G-Eazy
    Anton LaVey