Will you approach a girl with headphones on?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C

1868

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, I don't think it necessarily means she is explicitly hostile to human interaction. Sometimes I listen to music in public, but I wouldn't be bothered if a cute girl tried to talk to me. She probably doesn't want to be pestered by overly persistant men that she's not intetested in, but that goes for all girls--regardless of whether or not they're wearing headphones.

So yeah, if I was really feeling it, I'd probably approach her. Of course I would try to be tactful and charming, and if she seemed like she wasn't having it, I'd leave her alone.

I mean I think of it like this:
    Best case scenario - I meet the love of my life.
    Worst case scenario - she tells me to fuck off.

I have a lot more to gain than I have to lose.