Guys, would you date a Bi girl?

Updates:
And one more question , Im a bisexual girl and I’m scared to tell my boyfriend of one year about it. Because once I asked him and he said he won’t date a bi girl. What should i do? its not that I would date other girls , I love him and We want to marry each other after a few years but I dont know. I feel like I should tell him. Whats your opinion?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• A) there are no words for how excited I would be to find out my woman was bi (I've been excited by even the tiniest fantasy she had about another woman), so long as she was open to sharing it with me along with the rest of her sexuality. Not saying I'd want threesomes... But I'd want to know her taste in women and her fantasies about them.

B) If you want to share this with him, and he doesn't accept it about you as part of the rest of the female sexuality he's attracted to when you do tell him, what does that tell you about him? It's one thing if you catch him off guard and his first reaction disappoints you but he comes around, but do you really want to be with someone long term that you can't share something important about yourself with? What else will you end up having to worry about keeping to yourself later?

1|0
    0|0
  • Though I'm more cautious about doing so (because of being stabbed in the back by 2 exes who were bi) I'm not looking at their sexual preferences first. If you're already considering marriage then that shouldn't be a huge issue for him because you've already won his love and trust.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 132

• Yes, but you should tell him how you feel. Holding back, will only eat at your soul down the road. If he truly loves you, and wants to spend his life with you. Then, he would accept you looking at other girls, or come to some sort of agreement with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a girlfriend that was Bi. She told me about it pretty quickly. I didn't care. In fact, I felt special knowing I was the best option in her life, men and women combined.

I like the threesome mentions. Bisexuals tend be monogamous. It isn't like bisexuals are automatically polyamorous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should be honest with him. If he truly loves you, he won't dump you for it.
    And more importantly, if he somehow finds out from another source that you're bi, things will end up so much worse than if you confess and he may in fact dump you. So definitely tell him.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to date bi women, they tend to be more open minded and there are more configurations available.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you should tell him. At least you've done the right thong and were honest if he acts shitty about it

• Okay thankyou❤️

• Not a problem. A clean conscience goes a long way to a happy life in my opinion.

• I see no reason why i wouldn't. Being bi and having a girlfriend are two very different things. I might even be fine if she had a girlfriend or a "friend with benefits" to be more exact. As long as she wouldn't cheat on me with another guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the problem dating a bi-sexual girl.

As for your second question.
    He has the right to know the truth ofcourse.
    Now as for saying it to him, he would be a complete idiot if he dumped you for being bi.
    He should accept and love you for who you are.
    If he can't accept that, then he isn't worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not, think of all the interesting conversations you could have that you couldn't have with a straight girlfriend lol although it's a double edged sword I guess for some as if you're insecure it'd be like your worse nightmare as you wouldn't just have to watch out for other boy's but girls too? Madness XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh... maybe that's the kind of info that would do more damage if you put it out there now, than if you proposed an FFM threesome or something.

I wouldn't have a problem with dating a bi-girl, but he has told you flat out that it would be a problem for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would... But I would want to make something clear to her: it's out of question to someday come up with the phrase "I'm bi therefore I need to also sleep out with other girls". If she is with me, it's monogamous only.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would but with one condition, they can’t have another partner, because I have seen males and females have their opposite sex partner but also have their same sex partner, if I’m going to date you I would rather I be the only one your seeing, otherwise no

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh yeah lol. I have before and I honestly didn't notice any differences. It's the same thing. And honestly if he can't accept you for who you are then you probably shouldn't be dating him, just saying. But definitely be more upfront about it since figuring out stuff like that late in a relationship can be rather shocking to say the least.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of men that are into bisexual girls so they can have threesome's. However some men dont like it, because they'll see other women as competition. So if your boyfriend tends to get jealous easily, it could be smart to either tell him very gently, or to not tell him at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • If being bi is at the very least a small part of your identity. Then keeping hidden will lower the standard every day level on the sadness to happiness meter.

Now if he loves he would definitely support you even if takes a day or so for him to get use the idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, why not? I don't see any problems with that. You could ask yourself the same question. Would u date a bisexual boy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I wouldn't date a bi girl.

Well I don't know why you didn't tell him that when you started dating, that kinda what you do, be open and honest, so quite frankly what you've been doing the whole time is lying so if he does get mad and/or breaks up with you, then I would totally understand and would say you deserve it 100%

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't see a problem with it. I assume he thinks that basically the whole world would be competition if his partner were bi. But I don't think it really matters. If someone is commited to you, the number of potential partners is not important.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Not a big deal... And we can talk about hot girls together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya. The one of the reason I have ever heard not to is because their attracted to both sexes so that the person dating them feels that they can't give the person everything they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without actually planning it, I've dated quite a few bisexual girls. They can be... ahem... fun. In ways straight girls aren't.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, no.
    And, I think you should tell your boyfriend about it, because marriage is a serious step, and both of you must know everything about each other.
    Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes