Guys, would you date a Bi girl?

And one more question , Im a bisexual girl and I’m scared to tell my boyfriend of one year about it. Because once I asked him and he said he won’t date a bi girl. What should i do? its not that I would date other girls , I love him and We want to marry each other after a few years but I dont know. I feel like I should tell him. Whats your opinion?

134

Most Helpful Guys

• A) there are no words for how excited I would be to find out my woman was bi (I've been excited by even the tiniest fantasy she had about another woman), so long as she was open to sharing it with me along with the rest of her sexuality. Not saying I'd want threesomes... But I'd want to know her taste in women and her fantasies about them.

B) If you want to share this with him, and he doesn't accept it about you as part of the rest of the female sexuality he's attracted to when you do tell him, what does that tell you about him? It's one thing if you catch him off guard and his first reaction disappoints you but he comes around, but do you really want to be with someone long term that you can't share something important about yourself with? What else will you end up having to worry about keeping to yourself later?

• Though I'm more cautious about doing so (because of being stabbed in the back by 2 exes who were bi) I'm not looking at their sexual preferences first. If you're already considering marriage then that shouldn't be a huge issue for him because you've already won his love and trust.