How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?

Here I will put some pictures.
If you were dating her would you still be with her?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?

1975

Most Helpful Guys

• It's weird because some of those I found pretty without make up and they just looked better with it and then the others it was like they weren't really attractive without it but we're with it.

Like the 2nd and 4th I find attractive without makeup and they just look better with it. While the 1st and 3rd aren't that pretty without it but look amazing with it.

So I think it really depends on the woman. If I find her pretty without it then no big deal. But if she isn't then I would be kind of surprised.

I don't think it would be enough to turn me off from her but I would find it difficult. It really depends on how often she doesn't wear it. If she wears it almost all the time then cool. But if all the time we are alone she doesn't have any on I would probably be disappointed and end it. No point being with someone you aren't attracted to.

This here is why men don't like makeup tho. You can't tell who is attractive and who isn't underneath. So it's just a game of chance. So guy feel like they were tricked by it sometimes so they end up not liking it.

• React? Yes I would be surprised to know how makeup can completely transform someone's face. I was suffering from acne during my high school. My sister used to cover it up with makeup sometimes when my face got a lot of acne. Now I through that stage but my school life would be difficult if she didn't help me with my problem. You should also check out MyPaleSkin YouTube channel. That youtuber doesn't have a an attractive natural face and has similar problems like I had. You won't even recognize her after she's done with makeup. I can understand all the reasons why most women use makeup. There's always some issue with face and everyone wants to look perfect.

• Also I don't mean to say that that YouTube is ugly without makeup. It's just that she looks more beautiful. I love her.

Most Helpful Girls

• Ill be like "damn girl..." in a bad way. Its ok to do your make up. But dont hide your face at least not from the person you like. Lets say. Most girls will do makeup and s#its at the first date. But after the second date they remove some makeup and ask themself why they got gosted. It was because that man is stupid. Its not their fault. But. If you really want a long lasting relationship. Be yourself. Show your light and your darkness.

I have some girls in my class that look like the "no makeup" me. Because Yes. im gorgeous (thanks Mom) and once I was at a girl house (one of them ) and the others ones came too to finish a school project with us. They came with no makeup. And no bra. And I swear. They were soo flat and diffrent. I thought some were that girl grandma or mom. That old they look without makeup. Others looked like a 12 yo BOY! And Im feeling sorry for the guys who will love their mask and not face.

• I mean, generally speaking most women don't look as flawless. I know I look different without makeup but I know I still look good without it. This is why you date yourself a girl that takes selfies without makeup lol.