How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?

Here I will put some pictures.
If you were dating her would you still be with her?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?How would you react if you thought a girl was pretty until she removed the make up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's weird because some of those I found pretty without make up and they just looked better with it and then the others it was like they weren't really attractive without it but we're with it.

Like the 2nd and 4th I find attractive without makeup and they just look better with it. While the 1st and 3rd aren't that pretty without it but look amazing with it.

So I think it really depends on the woman. If I find her pretty without it then no big deal. But if she isn't then I would be kind of surprised.

I don't think it would be enough to turn me off from her but I would find it difficult. It really depends on how often she doesn't wear it. If she wears it almost all the time then cool. But if all the time we are alone she doesn't have any on I would probably be disappointed and end it. No point being with someone you aren't attracted to.

This here is why men don't like makeup tho. You can't tell who is attractive and who isn't underneath. So it's just a game of chance. So guy feel like they were tricked by it sometimes so they end up not liking it.

1|0
    0|0
  • React? Yes I would be surprised to know how makeup can completely transform someone's face. I was suffering from acne during my high school. My sister used to cover it up with makeup sometimes when my face got a lot of acne. Now I through that stage but my school life would be difficult if she didn't help me with my problem. You should also check out MyPaleSkin YouTube channel. That youtuber doesn't have a an attractive natural face and has similar problems like I had. You won't even recognize her after she's done with makeup. I can understand all the reasons why most women use makeup. There's always some issue with face and everyone wants to look perfect.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also I don't mean to say that that YouTube is ugly without makeup. It's just that she looks more beautiful. I love her.

Most Helpful Girls

• Ill be like "damn girl..." in a bad way. Its ok to do your make up. But dont hide your face at least not from the person you like. Lets say. Most girls will do makeup and s#its at the first date. But after the second date they remove some makeup and ask themself why they got gosted. It was because that man is stupid. Its not their fault. But. If you really want a long lasting relationship. Be yourself. Show your light and your darkness.

I have some girls in my class that look like the "no makeup" me. Because Yes. im gorgeous (thanks Mom) and once I was at a girl house (one of them ) and the others ones came too to finish a school project with us. They came with no makeup. And no bra. And I swear. They were soo flat and diffrent. I thought some were that girl grandma or mom. That old they look without makeup. Others looked like a 12 yo BOY! And Im feeling sorry for the guys who will love their mask and not face.

2|0
    0|0
  • I mean, generally speaking most women don't look as flawless. I know I look different without makeup but I know I still look good without it. This is why you date yourself a girl that takes selfies without makeup lol.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 73

• It almost always is the other way around, that the girl looks better without the make up.

Besides most of those pictures looks fake except for the second one perhaps. And I would not be dissapointed if I dated her with or without make up.

1|1
    0|0
  • My rule is: if I dont wear makeup (and I get pimples and dry skin), then neither should she. If I can't accept you without the makeup, I dont deserve you when you have it on.

Plus, I'm an affectionate person, I like to caress a woman's face, so I dont want any barriers to prevent that.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about 1-3, but speaking as someone who grew up in Asia, the last girl, even without makeup on, would be thought of as very conventionally attractive by most Asians who grew up in Asia.

2|0
    0|0
  • The bottom 2 don't even compare the same women before and after... the bone structure is different.
    To answer your question though, no one wears makeup all the time. Eventually I'll see what they look like underneath. I honestly would have requested it. I have no issue with makeup, but I wouldn't want her to act like her made up face is what she always looks like.

1|0
    0|0
    • She's Korean. They use tape and Prosthetics as part of their cosmetic regime. It is the same girl

• All the girls I've dated or talked to were beautiful with and without makeup. You dont date entirely for looks.

1|0
    0|0
    • And what if you got fooled?

• Hmm I wouldn't be too upset cause I'm dating for personality not face. Obviously I wouldn't be elated, but eh ig i really like her i wouldn't be fazed

• It's the same as lying lol. Moreover you have to like the girl not her creativity and ability with the makeup. Thus, I would say that I'd leave her if it was just physical relationship. If emotions are involved then it may change, but still it depends on many factors

1|0
    0|0
  • Impressed at her skill to cover up but also I'd feel kinda sorry for her for thinking she needs to in the first place I mean to me at least none of them seem hideous without make up honestly I don't think they even need it but for arguments sake if I really liked the girls personality I'd stay, looks are around every corner unlike a connection with someone you like

1|0
    0|0
  • You would have to be pretty damn stupid to think a girl always looks the same. Sad thing is most women don't even need make up yet they put it on reguardless

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why you should go to the beach as a date to see that make up rain away.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thereโ€™s such thing as waterproof makeup bud.

• Show All
    • Salty water is better water.

• Hahahaha yeah, that might work

• I don't even think that third girl looks good with makeup, but without, bleh.

I'd date all the other ones though, I don't mind and sometimes like how women look better without makeup, all natural.

If I were dating someone who I thought looked legitimately ugly without makeup I would probably have an internal struggle where I evaluate her positive features and try hard as I can not to let it pose an existential threat to the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is natural beauty and then there is made-up beauty. A guy has to decide if waking up to her every day for the rest of his life is a deal breaker or not.
    My first wife wasn't nearly as pretty as my second. There is joy in beholding a woman with natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point, I can't ignore that make up can completely change your face sometimes, but I've accepted that beauty is not all natural...

But to answer you question, I wouldn't date anyone at this point because it feels horrible to love someone purely for their beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like if there's a reasonable amount of makeup, then you shouldn't be surprised. If you're using gobs and gobs, then A.) I don't find it attractive, and B.) You're hiding who you are. I don't think that's reason to stop dating someone though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I H A T E. Makupd girl. I find it unatural and ugly in the most of the girk i know. And its bad for their health.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well how would girls feel if I wore a mask then took it off later and was way uglier?

Stop lying to those around you women. The cosmetics industry propaganda worked wayyyy too well...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone who wore makeup so I'll never be in that situation

0|1
    1|1
    • Most girls wear it, don't you think you could fall in love with one of them?

• Most girl I know don't wear it. But to answer your question no I wouldn't, I think make up looks rotten, as well as being deceitful it just makes girls look worse.

• Looks fade, personality and character endure. IOW, love someone for who they are rather than what they look like because sooner or later, what they look like will change.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be a turn off but it depends on the girl and the situation if I stay with her, which would most likely be the case.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there's more to a woman than how she looks with make up

3|0
    0|2
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Those women are still attractive without make up. Just naturally so.
    Media has made it so a women has to be full face makeup to be considered beautiful which is crap.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I was a guy, who i went to bed with is the same person i'd like to wake up with. my boyfriend always tells he loves that i am natural all the time. i wear mascara and lipstick only, hate makeup. but i know he likes waking up to me looking the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy won't like you at your natural state, he doesn't deserve to see you dolled up. Not everyone will like you with or without makeup but if someone likes you without makeup and with then stay with them

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl looks that different, it might destroy his attraction.
    It is better to have a guy see your natural face so you'd know whether he genuinely feels attracted to you as you and not for your mask.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of these women are ugly with or without the make-up. One woman has acne prone skin, which is unfortunate because acne is irritating as fuck, but it doesn't make her ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why i prefer to stay natural most of the time

2|2
    0|0
    • Yeah because people would get so used to someone with make up eith they wear it all the time. I don't wear make up though but i agree with you , people should be natural most of the time๐Ÿ˜Š

• They literally look the same to me except the third girl. But that one obviously was about angles as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all still attractive without makeup? Especially the second and last ones.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing make up... I'm feminine and girly and enjoy the process of dressing up, Wether or not a guy thinks I need it or not is irrelevant. .. and I don't particularly care if it's "too much" it's for me, ya don't like make up... don't wear it ya don't find made up women attractive. .. don't date them! Simple
    And seriously. . decite. ... lying... false advertising ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ give me a break... do you honesty believe women have bright red, burgandy, purple whatever colour lips... to match their naturally grey, brown, orange eyelids. ... no its lipstick and eyeshadow if her eyes and lips are coloured it's a good indicator she's wearing make up and dos'nt naturally look like that... don't be shocked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Two is really beautiful withouth make up it just that her skin got damaged prolly by the make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Except for the third one, those examples are still pretty without the make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were a guy, I would jizz my load in her mouth and force her to swallow it in order to penalise her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality is what should matter most x still the same person with or without make up

1|0
    0|0
  • First photo is scary either way around.

2|1
    0|0
  • That's me with and without makeup ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Let's do it. I'm yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is gorgeous with out makeup!!!

1|1
    0|1
    • I agree... The makeup actually ages her!

• @lovedejj_xo I prefer not to wear makeup.

• Yea same I donโ€™t wear makeup unless Iโ€™m going somewhere special I only wear mascara thatโ€™s it

Recommended myTakes