Have you ever cheated on someone/been cheated on?

• Been cheated on
    Vote A
  • Have not been cheated on
    Vote B
  • Have cheated on somone
    Vote C
  • Have not cheated
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have answered this question before... I cheated once when I was 15 or maybe 18. It was stupid, awkward, and I felt guilty for a month at least even after coming clean to her. My ex and I are friends and we have gotten together after all that and had some fun together. I think now we appreciate each other for who we are and that we give each other love as friends now and support one another and run on sentence it is awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've cheated and been cheated on. I've had gray areas. (Was it cheating if she assumed a relationship and you didn't for example). I've had relationships where she cheated and I did not and the other way around. I've had relationships where no one cheated. Live long enough and you'll experience some of most of these. And I guarantee you that some of you who think you've never been cheated on have and you just haven't or never found out

1|1
    0|0
    • Wise words. It is all experience. It is good to learn from others as well.

Most Helpful Girls

• Never been cheated on, nor have I ever cheated. I believe that if you cannot trust your partner or stay loyal to them, then there is no actual relationship there, and no point in staying together unhappily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a boyfriend in April that I had been with for a month or so and I found out he was asking other girls for nudes. I knew he had cheated before and I had brought that up to him and he reassured me that I was the only girl he was taking to. Lesson learned; DONT TALK TO FUCKBOYS

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I don't know if it's just me or the other 18 votes but I was an idiot and all the attention and high in confidence got to me and wanted to find another girl I can go with when my real relationship was going stale. Which now I made a great mistake cause now I don't have either and was heart broken afterwards. Don't make the same mistake as me folks

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been cheated on, but never cheated myself.
    And quite frankly, cheating is low and disrespectful tbh.

3|0
    0|0
  • been cheated on never cheated

it's disturbing that more than half of the GaG population has been cheated on. it explains a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I admit I have before... she never wanted to talk to me or spend time with me and whenever I tried to talk to her shed always cuss at me... so I went to someone that actually showed that she liked me

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated because I've never gone out with anyone *proceeds to cry in a corner

4|1
    0|0
    • R u Fr?

• Show All
    • @jwanay There are no real relationships at 13.

• @mikeygolfs thanks man, I'm just gonna wait for that one special person (fuck that sounded immensely cheesy)

• no, because unlike a lot of my generation i am a good, honest, honorable decent man. I have been cheated on, and let me tell you, i do not give second chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol 48% have been cheated on, but only 8% have cheated. these numbers seem fudged.

3|0
    0|0
  • Not that I am aware of. I had suspicions of my last ex though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not cheated and cheat anyone because i am single lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1|2
    0|0
  • I was cheated on twice by the same girl. I was too in love to leave her no matter how many times or things she did to me. I’m glad I left now.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a decent result so far. Only 10% sub human cheating scum. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. every single relationship I've been in, I've been cheated on...
    This point I dont even bother dating anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 times by my first girlfriend... Mistakes we're made

1|0
    0|0
  • Both happened to me. My girlfriend cheated 7 times on me and somehow I did it later too

0|0
    0|0
  • Well men should be allowed to cheat am woman should not

0|0
    0|0
  • My x wife cheated on me even did it right in front of me bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • The majority is been cheated on. So many Clean people up here. πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated on any girl/woman in my entire life

0|0
    0|0
  • Been cheated on.
    Haven't cheated on someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankful neither, at least to my knowledge

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• I've been cheated on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Was cheated on twice by my ex. Probably more tbh but I caught him out twice. Would never do that ever.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have been cheated on by both of my exes.

I have never cheated, and I never will. It’s not in my character to hurt someone like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been cheated on. But I've never cheated since I'm not an asshole.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never cheated on someone, but I’ve had two ex boyfriends cheat on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, I cheated just because he was cheating on me and it just became war ever since

0|1
    0|0
  • I been accused of it but never did but I did dump my ex cause of constant accusations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been cheated on, but never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been cheated on before,

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I hate cheater

2|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex did

0|0
    0|0
  • Been cheated on twice in past relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Douche bags

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been cheated on (luckily or at least to my knowledge) and have never cheated, however my current boyfriend has been cheated on and seems to think I'll eventually cheat on him too, he says he trusts me and stuff but sometimes has these moments of insecurity and I don't know what to do, i wish he would stop comparing me to his ex, sometimes i wonder if he's even over her

0|0
    0|0
  • Have cheated but then I broke up with my ex bc I also realized I wasn't happy with him. I regret it anyway it's easier than you'd think.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes