Have you ever cheated on someone/been cheated on?

• Been cheated on
  • Have not been cheated on
  • Have cheated on somone
    Vote C
  • Have not cheated
    Vote D

2043

Most Helpful Guys

• I have answered this question before... I cheated once when I was 15 or maybe 18. It was stupid, awkward, and I felt guilty for a month at least even after coming clean to her. My ex and I are friends and we have gotten together after all that and had some fun together. I think now we appreciate each other for who we are and that we give each other love as friends now and support one another and run on sentence it is awesome.

• I've cheated and been cheated on. I've had gray areas. (Was it cheating if she assumed a relationship and you didn't for example). I've had relationships where she cheated and I did not and the other way around. I've had relationships where no one cheated. Live long enough and you'll experience some of most of these. And I guarantee you that some of you who think you've never been cheated on have and you just haven't or never found out

• Wise words. It is all experience. It is good to learn from others as well.

Most Helpful Girls

• Never been cheated on, nor have I ever cheated. I believe that if you cannot trust your partner or stay loyal to them, then there is no actual relationship there, and no point in staying together unhappily.

• I had a boyfriend in April that I had been with for a month or so and I found out he was asking other girls for nudes. I knew he had cheated before and I had brought that up to him and he reassured me that I was the only girl he was taking to. Lesson learned; DONT TALK TO FUCKBOYS