How do I tell if he likes me on the first date?

530

Most Helpful Guys

• The easiest way is to ask him. But if that is too difficult, then go for does he constantly check you out? does he think you are funny? Does he seem happy around you? Does he look like he enjoys talking to you?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Ok first off there are several types of guys the pickup artists who pretend to like you only to get in your pants then there’s the genuine guys that really do like you. A pickup artist will be all touchy physically and agree with whatever bullshit you tell him without ever putting up any sort of argument. Then there’s the shy introverted guy who will like you but wil be to afraid to make any type of move and you’ll think he’s some sort of creepy weird stalker. Then there’s your average joe. These guys are point blank clueless about the opposite sex. These guys will beat around the bush before telling you they like you but they will. If a guy genuinely likes you he’ll flat out tell you he does. Us guys are really dense creatures at least I know I am. Then you got your extroverted guy the guy who’s not a pickup artist but likes to hookup with random chicks at bars or parties or nightclubs. Then you got your gangbanger street thug with a prison record and tattoos with multiple kids from either one or multiple baby mamas usually the ghetto hood rat no class trashy type of women with drama in their life chases after these kind of guys. And the pickup artist type and the extrovert who goes to bars or clubs looking to hookup will have at least one or more kids and not in any sort of committed relationship of any kind and not looking for love of any kind. The last three I mentioned are the type of guys that need to be put in their place and make them learn to be a real man instead of pieces of sh*ts giving genuinely good guys bad names

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He follows up within 24 hrs, and wants another one

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE