How do I tell if he likes me on the first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The easiest way is to ask him. But if that is too difficult, then go for does he constantly check you out? does he think you are funny? Does he seem happy around you? Does he look like he enjoys talking to you?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Ok first off there are several types of guys the pickup artists who pretend to like you only to get in your pants then there’s the genuine guys that really do like you. A pickup artist will be all touchy physically and agree with whatever bullshit you tell him without ever putting up any sort of argument. Then there’s the shy introverted guy who will like you but wil be to afraid to make any type of move and you’ll think he’s some sort of creepy weird stalker. Then there’s your average joe. These guys are point blank clueless about the opposite sex. These guys will beat around the bush before telling you they like you but they will. If a guy genuinely likes you he’ll flat out tell you he does. Us guys are really dense creatures at least I know I am. Then you got your extroverted guy the guy who’s not a pickup artist but likes to hookup with random chicks at bars or parties or nightclubs. Then you got your gangbanger street thug with a prison record and tattoos with multiple kids from either one or multiple baby mamas usually the ghetto hood rat no class trashy type of women with drama in their life chases after these kind of guys. And the pickup artist type and the extrovert who goes to bars or clubs looking to hookup will have at least one or more kids and not in any sort of committed relationship of any kind and not looking for love of any kind. The last three I mentioned are the type of guys that need to be put in their place and make them learn to be a real man instead of pieces of sh*ts giving genuinely good guys bad names

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He follows up within 24 hrs, and wants another one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• If he says 'I like you' then you can tell. Otherwise you will not know for sure until after the date.

0|2
    0|0
  • He will smile A LOT! He will engage in things you say quickly and try to participate in the conversation as much as possible. He will make eye contact with you but smile and try to hide his feelings. He will be open about his life. There's many different things a guy can show he likes you on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he plans forward, maybe has ideas of places for you to visit together, or even literally saying that he would like to meet you again. Most of us wouldn't really like to "waste time"/ have dates with someone we don't like, so when someone's personality doesn't get to me I don't really go on any more dates, since the first one is pretty important in getting to know someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • He may seem nervous a hard time looking at you but also if he seems to be enjoying himself you'll be able to tell if he's very touch hugs whispers in your ear he probably wants you sexual lust is aggressive you'll be able to tell the difference

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's too hard to tell if he's being genuine or playing you. If he smiles a lot, gets tunnel vision, laughs with you, tries to make you laugh, kisses you, holds your hand, plays with your hair, asks a lot of questions...

0|1
    0|0
  • Is he smiling? Asking questions? Talking about the possibility of getting together again? Those are good signs.

Does he have nothing to say? Is he rushing through dinner? Does he seem like he doesn't want to be there? Those are bad signs.

0|0
    0|0

• He asked you out on a second date
    He kissed you
    He grabbed your butt
    You laughed a lot
    You got a nickname
    a lot of touching
    He grabs your hand

1|0
    0|0
  • He would be making plans for you guys to do more stuff together. Just something that shows he is looking forward to the next time he will see you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess it's hard to do that because they want to say that they'll give you phone number and then they won't call you for a second date so it's really hard unless you can read people really well

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's open with you, lots of eye contact, smiling, lots of good conversation

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree on the eye contact and smiling. If he keeps asking questions he wants to know more. Oh and not checking his phone.

• I don't know I do that with women I'm not interested in also. Except the part about being open.

• Ask him after if you'd wanna do it again that's a pretty good indicator

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch his body language and the way he. responds. to. you

0|0
    0|0
  • If his dick is in your mouth or piss flaps he likes you

0|0
    0|1
  • Ask him directly that what he thinks about you. I would prefer a girl who talk to me directly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's tough to say on first date. Have few more, you'll know better

0|0
    0|0
  • well you should know he likes you he asked you out on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • If he acts all weird and sheepish on the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • If he asks you for a second date. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • You could ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is easy to know

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• If he whips it out he likes you.

0|0
    0|1
  • If he wants to see you again.

0|0
    0|0
  • he might kiss you and will ask to see you again!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he asks you to marry him

0|1
    0|0
    • That’s what I did and plan on doing with my badass. She knows I want to marry her since I tell her sometimes I just haven’t formally popped the question yet. Lack of balls on my part

Recommended myTakes