Do younger men like older women?

I've been dating a younger black guy. He's 23 and knows I'm 33. We've been on dates (he shows me off in public) and we've had sex already. He says I'm beautiful, smart, he loves everything about me and views me as girlfriend material. Right now we're taking it slow but we're close. I was wondering do age really matter to younger men in relationships?

25149

Most Helpful Guys

• My girlfriend is 3 years older than me. And i actually prefer older women. They Can be like in their 30s for example (roughly 10 years age difference now) because they most likely have had enough bullshit to know what they actually want. Less drama, less emotional baggage, less fights, probably less social media dependencies, they are independent, more serious and many say that's the time when they get sexually crazy like teenage boys do. They get the things that actually matter in the right order.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

• For me personally age isn't an issue, it's about being compatible and what both of you are looking for. I was 20 and was with a woman who was 45 and it didn't bother either of us. I can see why some people may not want it but everyone has a preference. If you are happy then I say go for it!

Most Helpful Girls

• My husband does; he's 34 and I'm 46.

• I've dated 7years younger than me. He liked me not my age