Which would you date? The man/woman with or without kids and why?

When dating , do you prefer a person with or without kids and why?
  • Without kids and why.
  • With kids
  • It doesn't matter
    Vote C
So if men had the option to not have kids with someone you wouldn't lol

1556

Most Helpful Guys

• Easier without kids, makes scheduling time together easier, and kids bring all kinds of complications. That being said, am currently dating someone with kids (for a little over a month now). For time being keeping us and kids separate, till we know we have something sustainable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Funny how you pick up on men saying without when there fair number of women saying the same.
      Also your initial question was about dating someone who already had children from previous relationships, very different question to having kids with someone which not be dating would be a serious relationship.

• Then maybe that should have been your question...
      Fot dating no. For a relationship yes

• Well too bad I didn't

• I don't have any kids and I don't like the idea of potential baby daddy drama, baby sitter issues and "you ain't my daddy" issues. In the end though, live will determine what you are willing to do. If you love the mom, you must be willing to love everything about her. Simple

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• The child can be effected by turbulent relationships and the comings and goings of their parent’s “partners”. Dating isn’t serious and leaves an impression, especially if the relationship turns sour and the adults can't keep the break up private and handle it in a mature way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dating can be very serious. You can't get to other things really without the dating step, in a practical sense.

• I like to think dating leads to something serious, but with young adults perceptions of the term, dating is now too loose a term used.

• I don't want to have kids of my own, so I wouldn't want a man who has made kids of their own. If it was to become a serious relationship, the kids would be a part of my life in one way or another, and I don't want that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Only downside is : it's veeeeery unlikely that he will have the rights to guard the children after a divorce :) Your only hope is a widower.

• @witherwing on the other hand it can be a fairly good solution for women who don't want kids mainly because of fear of giving birth challenge, and from my experience most women who don't want kids tend to have that as one of their main reasons. Also a man who didn't have children is less likely to sacrifice his parenthood for you, while a man who already have children don't miss much.