1 y

How soon should I tell this girl I have deep rooted commitment issues after 2 friends of mine committed suicide over a breakup?

I have had my old college roommate commit suicide after his girlfriend broke up with him and dated his friend. I have also had a HS teammate do the same. It has awlays bothered me that I wasn't around them when they made these decisions cause i moved away after college and those both happended in a 6 month period. It made me think what a breakup with someone your really care for can do. It is becoming kind of serious with this new girl I am talking to, and I am becoming nervous about how I will react if something goes bad. In the past I never have had those thoughts after a breakup up, but dont think I was ever "in love." I was more into the sex, and I fear emotional connection can make me do something really stupid. How soon should I tell her about these fears I have?
How soon should I tell this girl I have deep rooted commitment issues after 2 friends of mine committed suicide over a breakup?
Add Opinion