Would you ever go on a first date at COSTCO?

• Yes. Free samples, Duh
  • No. That's crazy, LOL

1736

Most Helpful Girls

• As long as we didn't call it a “date”, i’d love to “hangout” at walmart. My friEnds and i used to run around their throwing balls at eachother, building forts of toilet paper, playing hide n seek on aisles, and swordfighting with pool noodles haha

• It’s all fun and games until he goes for the Costco sized box of condoms. Just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️
    It would be interesting and not something i e done before so points for that.

Most Helpful Guys

• By the time I find a date, Costco will be nonexistent.

• I try to find something that is a little different from the norm.
    Dinner, movie, club is just so ordinary and blah. Shows no imagination. Plus the fact that people (with manners) can't talk with their mouth full. Can't talk in a movie theater. Can't hear anything in a club with the base cranked up to 500.
    I've done dates at the mall, galleria, and department stores. Played a little role playing like we just came off a dating game TV show. She had a great time and complemented me on NOT doing the same old thing she had come to expect on first dates.