Would you ever go on a first date at COSTCO?

Would you ever go on a first date at COSTCO?
  • Yes. Free samples, Duh
    Vote A
  • No. That's crazy, LOL
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• As long as we didn't call it a “date”, i’d love to “hangout” at walmart. My friEnds and i used to run around their throwing balls at eachother, building forts of toilet paper, playing hide n seek on aisles, and swordfighting with pool noodles haha

2|1
    0|0
  • It’s all fun and games until he goes for the Costco sized box of condoms. Just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️
    It would be interesting and not something i e done before so points for that.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• By the time I find a date, Costco will be nonexistent.

2|2
    0|0
  • I try to find something that is a little different from the norm.
    Dinner, movie, club is just so ordinary and blah. Shows no imagination. Plus the fact that people (with manners) can't talk with their mouth full. Can't talk in a movie theater. Can't hear anything in a club with the base cranked up to 500.
    I've done dates at the mall, galleria, and department stores. Played a little role playing like we just came off a dating game TV show. She had a great time and complemented me on NOT doing the same old thing she had come to expect on first dates.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yea I would, it sounds like it would be kinda fun. First dates dont have to be so formal. Plus I could at least buy some groceries and grab a churro at the food court if things don’t end so well.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd probably give it a chance--you never know, maybe it could end up being a good time. However, I'm skeptical that it would actually work as a first date, unless he followed it up with something else.

I could see doing something like this after we've gotten comfortable with each other and want to go out and low-key do something though.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s new Lol
    Probably not a great idea but who knows?

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. It would have to be crazy entertaining for me to even think of going on a date to COSTCO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care, all I care about is I'm with someone I'm really interested in

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, if I can use his money to buy things.

1|1
    0|2
  • Sounds fun!!! I would do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • If the company is fun ], anyplace becomes fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know what that is

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try it. But I don't see myself enjoying that

0|1
    0|0
  • well that picture makes it look fun

0|0
    0|0
  • If it’s anything like this pic yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Costco? If any guy tries taking me to Costco on the first date I’m gonna kick him in the balls and run away with his wallet lmao. Take me out to a nice restaurant and we won’t have any problems ;)

1|1
    3|3
    • Someone should kick you between the legs and take your wallet for thinking that

• Show All
    • Yep I told her the same thing lol. It's earned. She's just entitled.

• Most people these days are and it's pathetic.

What Guys Said 34

• Unless the date involved making dinner i would never consider going to the grocery store on a first date. Even if we were making dinner i would already have the ingredients.

0|1
    0|0
  • 55% of girls said "yes" but, in reality, if a guy asked them out and said that is what they're gonna do for a date she would laugh at him and never go out with him ever again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well me and this girl I'm crushing on use to work together there so possibly 😂 although I left there not on good terms because my manager was a bitch so as long as I know she's not there

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it could be quite interesting, contrary to what people think, generally a date full of different activities are lot more interesting than just sitting on a table and chanting our life time stories and likes/dislikes. It's definitely more interesting carrying out those self-revealing activities together and naturally letting your date discover you, so I'm I'm all in for the COSTCO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on a first date. On a first date we would do something special but maybe after we're more comfortable with each other and got to know each other better I wouldn't mind...

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah!
    I'd also have a first date at a courthouse, at a mental hospital, in a sleazy motel room, in a junked-up camper, among many other situations.
    Oh and Walmart.

0|0
    0|0
  • If some people can find fun things to do together in Costco, enjoy it then. Not my type of date though.

1|0
    0|0
  • The picture looks like fun, so if that's included... sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, an extravagant evening at a wholesale superstore sets unattainable expectations for the second date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good idea; you wouldn't have to buy dinner with all the free samples, and if she was still hungry after that, there's the $1.69 hot dog and coke.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Welcome to Costco. I love you... Welcome to Costco. I love you..."

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never actually been inside a Costco... but what the hell?

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean could be fun but I don't have a COSTCO membership

0|1
    0|0
  • I did a first date while Christmas shopping. It was a great time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I would prefer somewhere a bit nicer like a convention where u also get free stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's not about where you go, it's about spending time, getting to know someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as i get one of those go karts to cruise around the store

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a small chance of that happening but maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are shopping and she is driviving you free ride

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds idiotic which is why I probably do that

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes