Can a player fall in love?

Or can a guy date several girls at once and fall in love and commit? Please share your experiences and opinions.
  • Yes
  • No
Thank you very much for all your answers. Everyone has been very helpful. It's going to be extremely difficult to pick a best MHO!

80146

Most Helpful Guy

• For a lot of those guys once they get older and grow up some they settle down. Many of those kinda guys I knew as a younger man now have families, careers and lead an otherwise normal life from their player days. For many of those guys they’ll grow out of it and want other things once they’re older.

Most Helpful Girl

• A player is capable of falling in love, but you'll never know for sure if they are sincere or not. Because they are highly manipulative people , so you'll never know if they really love you or not. They'll always be underlying doubts about their intentions and feelings.

Even if a player settled down and fell in love , they'd still manipulate you. Being manipulative is a trait that never leaves a manipulative person. It's part of who they are. They may , one day , stop fooling around with different women, but they'll still use manipulative tactics on you