What are some great dating apps for people over 30?

I've been on POF and it's been fun and I've met some pretty cool people. I'm also on MeetMe, that has been cool and also creepy at times. What are some dating apps that you know about? Add about people you've met good or bad if you like. What are some great dating apps for people over 30?

316

Most Helpful Guys

• I have never found any that are anything more than some kind of a scam. Do some research on how most dating sites work and you will wonder why people bother.

• Above 30 or below 30 dating apps are for everyone:)

• Lol true. . I've been on airg and it's more 25 and younger crowd. It's fun chatting with them and laughing over unimportant things but sometimes I'm like having to Google some of the things they say πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I'm pretty much asking like what app do the 30+ age groups tend to lean towards. People that were born when "Where's the Beef?" came out πŸ˜€ I'll talk an laugh with anyone but sometimes I like to chat with folks my age or older.

Most Helpful Girl

• Coffee Meets Bagel is one of my preferred sites. Your suggested matches (bagels) are based on mutual FB friends, which increases the likelihood of like-mindedness. You recieve a limited number of matches a day to reduce the amount of messages from people recieved, which also makes it easier to weed out the less serious individuals. The site itself is geared towards relationships over hookups... I've heard great things about match, but have never tried it personally. Here is a list of ones I dont suggest based on personal bad experiences:

Okcupid
    Elite
    The league
    Tinder

• What bad experiences have you had on OkCupid?

• Creepers mostly, guys being ungentlemanly on dates, and guys just looking to hook up... I dont doubt it's worked for people since there are so many users, but just didn't enjoy it when I used it.