Is it normal that I have never been relationship?

I've had a crush on many people flirted with many and vice versa but never found someone I would actually wanna get serious with. I always keep avoiding commitment. I am very negative I feel like its all gonna end with a heart break
Should I try dating someone?

32121

Most Helpful Guys

• Don’t rush yourself. It will happen when it’s ready to happen for you.

Maybe you’re just a lot more mature than your peers and you don’t see the kinds of short meaningless relationships other people your age are having is actually what you want.

I lost my virginity at the age of 19/20.

• Yess i guess you understand me better than myself haha weird

• Everyone needs time to find the one you really fall in love with and vice versa. I'd only consider a date if you felt ready for it.

In short, it's not normal, but it's not bad at all. Just means you haven't found the right guy yet. I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you find someone

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't think that is a bad thing. The people who take their time are more likely to be successful when they do finally date and to feel more satisfaction with their relationship.

• It’s quite normal, but if your considering dating, it’s good to know why your doing it and to know what your looking for in a guy so it doesn’t seem all that confusing and complicated. You also have to kinda put yourself out there. That seems to be a problem you notice but it sounds like something to work on probably before you actually get into one if possible. Commitment takes time and more but is wonderful when you both can share it in the end. What kind of things do you see yourself committing to?