What time and days you to talk to your significant other / date / love interest the most?

For me its usually the night time just cause during the day I am busy eating or cleaning or working on projects or preparing food or going to social events. Weekends and weekdays are similar when it comes to how often we talk but our dates are almost always weekday evenings.

1526

Most Helpful Guys

• We spend at least a day of the weekend (usually Sundays) together, so that contains a lot of talking I guess.
    During the week though, I'd say we talk mainly anytime from morning until about midnight but I think the bulk of it takes place sometime from lunch to early evenings.
    I suffer from insomnia and she sleeps a lot so, we don't exactly talk that late into the night. She's tried a number of times but she ends up just sleep-talking/baby talking which is entertaining in its own way but I just "force" her to get some sleep instead.

• I'm a night owl myself, so I try keep the conversation available as the other part is available even though often I'm running low on hrs of sleep. Anytime I'm awake I usually talk. My problem is i can't find a discussion topic each 30 minutes. That type of over interacting kinda pushes my buttons.

Most Helpful Girls

• Whenever we're both home and awake at the same time. We sleep and work on opposite schedules, and keep separate rooms because we'd wake each other coming and going.

• When we are apart, in the evening when everything is done. Also sometimes in the morning, briefly, just to get a 'vitamin' to get through the day.