What time and days you to talk to your significant other / date / love interest the most?

For me its usually the night time just cause during the day I am busy eating or cleaning or working on projects or preparing food or going to social events. Weekends and weekdays are similar when it comes to how often we talk but our dates are almost always weekday evenings.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• We spend at least a day of the weekend (usually Sundays) together, so that contains a lot of talking I guess.
    During the week though, I'd say we talk mainly anytime from morning until about midnight but I think the bulk of it takes place sometime from lunch to early evenings.
    I suffer from insomnia and she sleeps a lot so, we don't exactly talk that late into the night. She's tried a number of times but she ends up just sleep-talking/baby talking which is entertaining in its own way but I just "force" her to get some sleep instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a night owl myself, so I try keep the conversation available as the other part is available even though often I'm running low on hrs of sleep. Anytime I'm awake I usually talk. My problem is i can't find a discussion topic each 30 minutes. That type of over interacting kinda pushes my buttons.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Whenever we're both home and awake at the same time. We sleep and work on opposite schedules, and keep separate rooms because we'd wake each other coming and going.

0|0
    0|0
  • When we are apart, in the evening when everything is done. Also sometimes in the morning, briefly, just to get a 'vitamin' to get through the day.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• For me it would also have to be either at night or at early morning due to the fact that I work overnights and also depending on how their work schedule is

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it’s my crush. It’s usually in the evening when I’m taking my sponge bath or just washing my hair. If she’s texting me, I use one hand for washing my body and the other for texting. I don’t want to wash my body on camera anymore because one girl kept telling me to sit down because she didn’t want to see my genitals or my ass. I can still wash my hair with both hands because I can put them on voice chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here comes the young and reckless answer:

At night between 2AM and 5AM.

I jump out through my window and take my bike over to her house and enter through the window to her house, or vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anytime day or night. While I'm at work we don't talk as much but other than that it's really anytime except late at night while I'm sleeping if I'm not staying at her place (which is one or two days a week).

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not an expert here but probably 8pm we would both most likely be free around this time. I will have more info when I get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Our drive to/from work. She works night shift, I work day shift. That is when we see each other except on weekends, and weekends are for things other thank lots of talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday, almost all day... I always find time to talk to her and if I know I'm gonna be really busy, I usually say it but still the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to mine all day and night even at work by texting but once i get home we Skype all night and sleep in Skype

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a boner you should clean it off it needs to be wet j want to pound that pusst

0|1
    0|1
  • Well we used to leave each other a text when we got on the phone

0|0
    0|0
  • 8pm is my best time to talk to her cos she is busy all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • She has kids so usually after 8pm when kids in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • At dawn

0|0
    0|0
  • Never o'clock at the moment. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll let you know when I get one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Nearly everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally in the morning or late at night

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time (if I had one)

0|0
    0|0
  • Most any day around midnight

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• We barely text honestly sometimes very few messages here and there at night or if I ask what he’s doing but usually we hang out every other day or two days. What we’ve been doing the most last couple of months is he usually just comes over at night and spends the night with me. I guess we’re not the most interesting couple there is lol sometimes we go to the gym together or random places but not too often.. which I wish we did🤦🏻‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning and night, like to start and end my day talking with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually as we're eating dinner or relaxing before bedtime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my partner talk almost 24/7. The only time we don't talk is when he is busy or I'm busy. We fall asleep texting actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Evening mostly I guess since he works during the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Crush and mostly throughout the day but like sometimes it takes him longer to reply than other times! Same goes for me aswell

0|0
    0|0
  • Many by texting since we don't get much time for couple alone time. I did told him to told his girl friend should have a alone time

0|0
    0|0
  • Most-all the time. Normally during the morning, day, and nights☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • he's extremely busy so it just happened for greeting good morning and good night

0|0
    0|0
  • We talk everyday...

0|0
    0|0
  • Evening/night

0|0
    0|0
  • Evening

0|0
    0|0
  • When in relationships Morning Noon and Night.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes