Would you give your partner a second chance if they cheated on you?

How come people give their partner a second chance when they cheated or even got someone pregnant?
And do u think it right for someone to give their partner a second chance? Even though they said they love them.

110208

Most Helpful Guys

• No because it's likely that they will do it again

• No if they did it once they’ll do it again history repeats itself if not learned

• Because it could be a matter of things like the idealization of the one that true special person everyone is waiting but in fact there is no special one and people think oh he/she might be the one and they go back to a horrible relationship or they don’t want to be alone and go back but I think id rather be alone than have bad company

• And no I don’t think it’s a good idea I mean the ex might have changed but it’s rare and not only that there’s a reason why they are your ex and it might be better they stay like that

Most Helpful Girls

• Trust and respect is the foundation of every relationship. Cheating is an active choice to find sexual and emotional satisfaction from somewhere else. It is not a mistake, it is an active choice. The moment he chose to do that, he also chose to mess your relationship up. So no, second chances is not good. Leave him, to prevent further damage on your side. He doesn't love nor need you anymore, the cheating proves that. You shouldn't settle for something like that.

• Nope. They don't deserve nor are trustworthy for another chance