1 y

Who’s broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend because they wanted to be single?

Mainly who’s broken up with their boyfriend to be single? Ya know girls usually like the attention more and it’s not a bad thing. I’ve just been feeling some type of way lately and I guess it’s because of two factors: 1) I haven’t been getting affection or attention from my boyfriend but it’s mostly cause we’re long distance but when we are together we do give each other affection however things have been odd lately between us, it’s almost like we’re giving each other space without letting the other one know I don't know what’s going on and 2) I have been getting a lot of attention from other guys and yes I’ll admit Im enjoying it but I guess cause I miss it, however, these guys are guys I’d consider dating so it doesn’t help. I have been flirting it’s fun but then I think of my boyfriend and how much he means to me and I feel sad cause I do miss him. It’s seriously like 50/50 right now... I miss him but I like the attention I’m getting. I don’t know if I should officially let him know let’s give each other space since that’s kind of what we’ve been doing even though who knows if that’s really the case. But at the same time, these guys especially one I’m attracted to is taken so it’s like what’s the point of breaking it off w my boyfriend for someone who’s taken? Lol so I just don’t know what to do
2
2