Do you think Tinder/social media has affected dating/relationships?

Just saw a guy post this and claimed that female standards in men are wayyy higher than they were in the past.
  • YES
  • NO

1928

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually I have liked these dating apps. I get more, higher class and better looking women than IRL, "score" more and usually have at least something in common with the dates where there was no chemistry so it wasn't a bad experience. I have noticed a trend generally in life where lower "value" girls are getting higher value guys (as in the pictures above). I do not understand that!

• 3d

The point is to have sex with randoms so class is not needed besides classy women dont shop for nightly dick online.

• 3d

@FarinaLee i was speaking of dating apps-not hook up apps.

• I agree, every girl i meet always want something thats not easy not easy to obtain just thrown at them. When she's dating he has to be cute or sexy, funny, goals and least has 60% of bad boy in him. When she needs to settle down with her. She wants to have a car, job, house, making good money, cute, fuck her good, treat her like its 50 shades of grey, and more crap. Its like okay?
    Fine? Buuuut auuuuu in department of dating what else is she doing? Plus she dont even look all that good too.

• 3d

50 shade of grey? I hate S&M it's the biggest turn off ever! If I want to fight a mfer why ever would you fuck him... day shit is sick. A girl should have all that on her own. It just works better if you have those things on your own. Don't worry you'll have things but that doesn't make any relationship last.

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never even visited that site at all... it’s weird to me why people would want to purposefully meet someone from online to date..

I have a “bf” I suppose I would call him that now, from another country.. I met him online on a game site... I’ve know him for more than 10 years.. si it led to what it is today.. but I would have never entered a daring site to do this... that’s just weird to me...

From the photos you pasted however, you state women have upgraded their standards... but even if someone had high standards, the only way that person would get any dates is if someone else lowered theirs! So perhaps what could also be said is maybe men are lowering their standards in desperation to find someone... but really mostly just to get laid... that’s my opinion. .. especially in a world where they put fat in your face all over the place and telling you to love and accept this unhealthy way of living... thus more and more girls are nit caring at all about being fat and even boast about it and make songs about it, so even if men didn’t lower their standards, most of the girls available are only that... fat! So it’s either be gay, be single or date a fat girl! Lol so maybe it’s not so much that girls have higher standards, it’s just that reality is most are just fat! And men have to work with what is there, or should they launch themselves to another planet? Lol 🚀 😂😛?

• Yes, but rather than change women, I believe it's made men more desperate to get laid. They're now used to a quick snap of their dick getting at least one lady, but women have become increasingly sick of online harassment, leaving more thirsty dudes than willing females.