Anyone else get annoyed when someone else tells them what they are supposed to be attracted to?

like for the fact acceptance thing. while i think that everyone should be happy with themselves and love themselves, there is no denying that people who are obese are not as attractive as people who aren't. its gets annoying to me when they say things like "you only think thats attractive because hollywood says it is" when that is not true. basic human biology and evolution have us attracted to people who are or look to be in good health and overweight people are not. being overweight can cause a lot of health problems as can being underweight. it also gets under my skin with things like the website "what real women look like" or whatever the fuck its called. its annoying because they are so full of themselves and think that people should be attracted to them in spite of the fact that they are overweight and they get mad at men and call us misogynistic chauvinists pigs because we have standards that they dont fall into. then girls who are like that expect to have a guy who is as sexy as justin bieber and won't settle for anyone else. its honestly just fucking annoying to me and i would really like this to end

• yes that is annoying
  • no i dont find that annoying and here's why

2021

Most Helpful Girl

• You are right, people aren't attracted to sticks either, fat people should understand that nobody is bulling them, because all types of unhealthy is unattractive.

Body positivity should be about people with deformities and physical challenges they cannot help, like a woman who has lost breasts to cancer, amputees, people who aren't the ideal shape so on. I love to see those people love themselves and not let life tell them to hide because of challenges.