My boyfriend went out with another girl and didn't tell me. Does that mean that he likes her?

Someone___
Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year. A few weeks ago I was out of town and he went out with this girl and lied to me, saying he was going for a walk ALONE. The problem is that before he dated me he was in love with that girl and he knows that I'm super jealous when it comes to her, we talked about it.
They both say that they just sat and talked but it's bothering me a lot... We've talked, but I'm starting to think that he likes her and not me. He says he's sorry and stuff but I just don't know.
I was super childish at the moment but I didn't know what to do so I made him choose: me or her. He blocked her on Facebook, Instagram, everything... Part of me feels really bad but at the moment it was the only thing that I though would work
1
0