Would you say there is less guys out there able to be committed than guys who can't?

39

Most Helpful Guys

• I think there are More guys out there that are able to be committed than guys who can't. the catalyst (difference) is the amount of Selfish Ass Females out there who don't care about what he wants but what they want. but once in a while... everyone finds that "someone"... me? i stopped hoping, or depending on luck/fate. i made mine. I've spent the last 6 years developing a technique where you can literally pick ANYONE in the fricking world. and have a great relationship...
    and guess what? it fucking works. It works so good its amazing.

• I think you are confusing "able" with "want". Because of the changes of Feminism and the Sexual Revolution, relationships are no longer a good deal for men UNLESS he really wants one and unless the girl is a really good match for him.

Men are expected to have all the characteristics and to take on all the responsibilities of a 1950s relationship (have a job/resources, confidence, approach her, ask her out, be the primary earner, take responsibility for her, etc.) but women are no longer expected to provide much in return. Men have largely figured out that this is a poor deal for them, and so they are less interested in relationships.

But women still crave male attention, so men are able to get casual sex much more easily than before - and this only further reduces the need and desire for relationships for a lot of men.

Woman talk a lot about what a man has to bring to the table in order for her to consider a relationship with her - but I rarely ever hear women talk about what THEY bring to the table. That says something, don't you think?