Would you say there is less guys out there able to be committed than guys who can't?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think there are More guys out there that are able to be committed than guys who can't. the catalyst (difference) is the amount of Selfish Ass Females out there who don't care about what he wants but what they want. but once in a while... everyone finds that "someone"... me? i stopped hoping, or depending on luck/fate. i made mine. I've spent the last 6 years developing a technique where you can literally pick ANYONE in the fricking world. and have a great relationship...
    and guess what? it fucking works. It works so good its amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are confusing "able" with "want". Because of the changes of Feminism and the Sexual Revolution, relationships are no longer a good deal for men UNLESS he really wants one and unless the girl is a really good match for him.

Men are expected to have all the characteristics and to take on all the responsibilities of a 1950s relationship (have a job/resources, confidence, approach her, ask her out, be the primary earner, take responsibility for her, etc.) but women are no longer expected to provide much in return. Men have largely figured out that this is a poor deal for them, and so they are less interested in relationships.

But women still crave male attention, so men are able to get casual sex much more easily than before - and this only further reduces the need and desire for relationships for a lot of men.

Woman talk a lot about what a man has to bring to the table in order for her to consider a relationship with her - but I rarely ever hear women talk about what THEY bring to the table. That says something, don't you think?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Women seem to be the ones non-committal more so than men these days. They are centered on their own self sufficiency and all revolves around them so they really have made it one sided. I have just said the hell with it and do everything for me and I find enough women that need servicing on occasion and that is what I have become adapted to.

I believe commitment is on the endangered species list and will soon be extinct.

1|1
    0|0
  • Since the ladies allowed friends with benefits to evolve. They truly screwed themselves. They got rid of any reason for a gut to commit to them.
    You gave it away for free. Now its time to think about the consequences of your actions. This is not to say all ladies have subscribed to friends with benefits. But enough of you have. Which only leaves me to say every action has an equal and opposite reaction

0|1
    0|0
  • I am the kind of guy who wants to get married not the bullshit kind that is used by today's weak willed low iq low moral standards and values society. I want the married that means me and the woman I love are together until death do us part because that is one of the vows said during a wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • We can put it like this.
    How would you react to some that only are focused on what the other one should do, not trying to seduce the other one only that you should do everything and that you should get feelings anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say most men are capable of commiting under certain circumstances. Just some are harder to get to commit. This can mean they have done so in the past and gotten hurt (Personal Experience). Ease into it, get more comfortable and then ask him to commit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there's more or less. Every person is capable of being committed and not being committed.

If you're looking for it though, you're going to have to find someone who has long term goals that align with yours in more aspects than just romance.

Why are you committed? What's your motive?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most guys dont like committing, but it's a secret that's why all the dudes are bull shitting in their options and bitching about women. Shhhhh. 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean with our generation with the exception of a few virgins. People usually only care about sex. (At least where I come from and I'd be one of those exceptions cuz I'm a virgin)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a whole massive population of men who will commit, the problem is that they're not as desirable to women as the men who won't commit.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yup. Take me for instance I am scared of commitments. We say we are ready for it but when it's time we are terrified and run away. I can't speak about all guys but most guys are this way

0|0
    0|0
  • There are guys out there ready to commit, they want to commit to quality women.
    A big thing is, women will have a baby with a guy, and if she decides to, she can keep baby from him, take his money... basically all the things you hear guys bitch about.

Women do use children as weapons, so it's important for a guy to trust the woman before he's ready to commit.

He's not likely to look at the village bicycle and think, "she'll make a good wife."

He wants the girl that respects herself...

Sorry, I rambled...
    Yes, there are guys who want to commit.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are less I believe. I'm in that minority though. I would commit to a respectable woman of worth in an instant. I'm one that believes in marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Young men want to live young so pleasures are the way to go before they decide they want to start being committed

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. The "fear of commitment" is a feminist propaganda tool to marginalize men's rights to choose a fit partner in the same way women expect to be able to choose a fit partner. If a woman wants a man, he should just be grateful he's wanted and marry that woman immediately without care for his own needs and desires. Otherwise he's "afraid of commitment".
    On the other hand, if a man expects a woman to commit to him with no thought of her own needs and desires, he's a psycho control freak, and she should run far and fast. Someone PLEASE explain why these absurd double standards are still accepted and normalized! I can't be the only one who sees the disparity here!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's women that can't commit.

Bitches ain't loyal.

0|1
    0|1
  • Woman dont realize the power they have if a guy loves u then he will die for u jus realize men can be hurt too and we really hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah same with women now these days. It takes two to tango.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have high standards, look at yourself first. Before criticize others.

0|0
    0|0
  • No more guys willing to commit just no females worth it anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so i am pretty sure you will find when its time 😀
    Maybe time has arrived now 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes