Girls, Do you like conservative guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I haven’t met every conservative guy out there, but as with any group of people there are some that I like far more than others, and some that I would prefer to stay away from. If he is capable of being open-minded and is more moderate in his overall beliefs then we can get along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. My family is mostly conservative. As in extremely conservative. So I know how to avoid the subject. But if I’m going to date someone I shouldn’t have to. Maybe if he were actually able to hold a civilized conversation about politics, and I was convinced that he had a good reason for it But I’ve only met one conservative guy that could actually defend his position.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• No, not at all really.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I can't make a snap judgement on someone based on their political affiliation (unless they're a dick about it or refuse to have civil discussions when things we disagree on are brought up, then it's a definite no)

0|0
    0|0
  • Conservative in the sense of politics I say each to their own, conservative in the sense of the person then it really depends how conservative they are there's a fine line that once crossed becomes a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... and everyone who knows me knows i would never date a conservative cuz i'm as 'far left' as they come... but i'm really into one rn and i would date him :') and idc if people judged me for changing my 'standards'

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? Hell no. Boring af.
    But my opinion is irrelevant. There are plenty of girls who love conservative guys so you’re still in the game 😉💕

0|0
    0|0
  • How conservative are we talking here? Slightly conservative might be okay, even moderately conservative. But ultra conservative or traditional, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's probably one of the biggest turn offs for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Politically? Yes. Sexually? Sure, but not when we're in private - my guy needs to at least try and keep up 😂😜

0|0
    0|0
  • I can tolerate a little sure. But it has to be paired with an accepting and non judgmental nature

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm conservative, so yes I would like a conservative guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, since I am one

0|0
    0|0
  • Like politically conservative? Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Politically or just in general?

0|0
    0|0
  • The best kind

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but what do u actually mean by conservative?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes