How important are looks when you are deciding to talk to someone online?

I'm not that attractive but I try to talk to people but for the most part no one ever gives me a chance because of my looks for the most part I just want to talk to people

12

Most Helpful Girls

• To be honest people look at the physical features first it's true. But very few look closer to one's personality, but is not impossible to find one who does. Sometimes it's not about looks too but the people you came across with. But for the record you should be more of yourself like dnt let the other people validate you whatever they say just go out there do the things you love do things that make you happy share things that makes u happy nothing's more attractive than a happy man. Trust me.

• then don't go to dating apps. People are assholes. i myself am a girl but i know that girls can be shady and bitches. they won't even give you a chance by your looks (not everyone). just go on the streets show yourself and let girls get to know you. dating apps or chatting is all about the looks since the personality is something that you can hide with chatting. so don't take it personally or bad. its a good thing. imagine being so hot every girl hits you up but deep down you know. is just because of your appearance and once they get to know you they are leaving. think it that way.

• That's how my friend has it Hale has like 4 girl he meet on tinder that hit him up for sex and text him when he's bored sounds like a good deal I wouldn't try to vilenize people for the way they act was more so hope for ways to get people interested without my looks thanks for the thought tho it's nice to know judgementtal people annoy bolth genders lol

• And it wasn't only tinder other chat apps are the same way