How do you react when you see your partner check someone out?

Whether you're a guy or a girl, straight or gay, how do you feel and what do you do when you catch your partner checking someone out?

5657

Most Helpful Girls

• If I catch him checking another girl out I will say something, like yeah, she's got a nice body. Not being bitchy or anything, just acknowledging an attractive person. So long as he's being respectful and not acting all stupid and staring like a creep. That would be a different situation

• Depends honestly...
    If it's something that happens frequently, then I would get quite annoyed. If it's not that frequent, then I can have enough strength to let it slide and give him a pass because I know that sometimes what a girl wears really does draw your eyes (even a girl gets sprung when a girl walks by with an inny bitty waist and that big round thing in your face) but tbh, never a head turn... I really hate it. And I would be really upset, because for some reason it just feels really different for me, it's like the lady controled every muscle in his body for a moment and I don't like that at all. You can appreciate beauty, but a head turn is too much. Because usually guys dont head turn when it's just about beauty, it's usually about staring at her ass or breasts or skimpy dress.
    And I mean backwards head turn, I don't mind if it's turning their heads from side to side if she's in their visual field.. but I dunno why the backward head turn is different for me

Most Helpful Guys

• It doesn't bother me when she says a guy is good looking, or if she looks at guy. If she stared, or made some moves, it would be an entirely different story. However, I know she won't do that, and I feel secure in her commitment to me, and vice versa.

• That's what EVERY guy says.

• @Maxim245 : I'm sorry that was your experience. But that is not everybody's experience.

• Should be; so everyone would get a taste of life

• My heart says "obviously she finds them more attractive than me and wants to break up and get with them instead and I should just go..."
    Then it says "nope stop thinking like that she's just seeing if he matches the face on the milk carton."
    "Nope she hates you"
    "He's probably gonna attack us."
    "Leave"
    "Careful"
    NO I'm gonna ignore that... 😓

• You're a cuck.

• I'm just a troll, and you obviously do have mental issues

• @Maxim245 Wow thanks doctor. I already said that.