How to get a long lasting boyfriend who is serious for a relationship?

How to get a long lasting boyfriend

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Look after guys you know for some time, or get to know them in the future. This guys can be in your school, workplace, university, or wherever you act. It is very probable that your activity is alike, e. g. both or you are doing the same job in the same sector, i. e. both of you are similar in some sense.

Build friendships with them and be cautious to find out which of them is not building that relationship just because he wants sex (only). Use your common sense to filter them out. You can really tell if someone deserves the badge of being called "serious" or "responsible". Go for those who top your list.

I know that you should take into consideration other stuff apart from being "serious", like age, looks, etc. However, that is the negative side of that, it is very hard to find the complete package!

1|0
    0|0
  • Could take years to the matter of months, however I don't think you build a stable bond within a few weeks.

1|0
    0|0
    • True but that has not been the case for me

• Don't give up though I face the same challenges as you do. Focus on a hobby or a interest and work from their.

Most Helpful Girls

• Always work to be as great a partner as you can be, then just learn to recognize a good partner to complete the other half. I would read books and work on myself constantly, trying to learn everything about being a good partner. because I devoted so much time to it, I was able to get a framework in place for how to make relationships work. I have the most amazing relationship in my life now and if I hadn't exposed myself to all the ideas out there and made sense of it early on, I would still be fumbling now. There will always be things you won't get but the basics are being the right person, looking in the right places for dates, and picking the right person. For attraction, simply be someone who is so pleasant to be around that they wouldn't want to be anywhere else, making the rest work is all maturity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define serious relationship. Someone you can talk about anything without feeling embarrassed. Someone you can go out with and have a great time. Care for each other in hard times, letting that person go when you see them suffocate and in need of space. Have a good laugh about silly things they do. Amazing sex life. Once you find that person and everything matches you found a keeper. Don’t sell yourself short. There are so many things to explore as individuals and together.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 55

• Make sure he is interested in your mind and heart, not just your body

2|0
    0|0
    • That is The problem they are all interested in my body they term me as sexy and you know what they mean

• Exactly, so if all they talk about is your body, they aren't interested in who you are as a person

• It's hard to find for all of us. But tell every guy you date right from the start that is what you're looking for and want (don't be afraid of "scaring him away") because you want to scare him away if that's not what he's looking for. Also ask him what he wants, don't assume anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just find someone who's also looking for something serious. Like me. Where do you live? 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Look for quality instead of quantity. If they are a meth head with 5 kids not one of them has the same mother or behaves like an asshole they are lacking severly in quality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly and truthfully, look for a guy who isn't good with girls. No one will appreciate a good woman more, and highly unlikely he will ever cheat on you, even if he wanted to πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Connect with him. You have to be compassionate, honest, and open. But make sure that you don't do this for the wrong guy. If you open up to a guy who refuses to open up to you it's gonna end badly. Let him show you how much he trusts you with how much he opens up to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be in or near Austria, or just in Europe, and approach me online :)

1|0
    0|0
    • How through WhatsApp or but am not from near Austria or Europe

• Well... then maybe for now just a best friend or so... :) message me on GAG ;)

• just go out In puplic and talk to poeple, or use discord. just remember. when you find a guy, just catch the red flags so you know whether or not to find the right one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I don't know that sounds gay I guess put ur finger in his but if he says no it hurts then he's straight and u got a chance if u suck him up till he ejaculates and u assume the doggy style position he may want to get married and have kids but if u just lay there like come on let's get this over with then nope thumbs are down

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on the personality more than the looks.
    The traits you are looking for are: Mature, responsible and honest (generally). Don't look for too similar, or too different. Money is secondary. And don't look in clubs or bars.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try meeting guys in grocery stores. Going to the store and being in a mote healthy part of the store likely means they are more mature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be clear about what you want upfront. If you're looking for a husband it's a different quest than for a fuck-buddy.

Choose wisely, treat kindly. __Dr. Laura

0|1
    0|0
  • For me I was in 9 year relationship there is some one out there for everyone and it's just about taking a chance on that person you don't know how long it could last things change as time goes on just go with your heart

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a guy who you have stuff in common with, that you like, start dating, and be open and leave nothing left unsaid

2|0
    0|0
  • Connect with him on a mental level. Its all a mind game. Needless to say, physical relationship is also important. But to go to a distance with your partner, make his goals yours and u will both be happiest ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surround yourself with people (men and women) who are doing social activities that are conducive to finding friendships. Think about groups like churches, art classes, social clubs, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmmmmmm... Find the right guy? Not all guys are interested in a serious relationship. Some are though. Find one of those. There are a few of us.

1|0
    0|0
  • Find a good and innocent guy and pray to God that he never changes or find someone who is socially away and quiet and keep him interested like a pet 😲

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not about time. It's about the man himself. Meet people. Socialize more. Get more connections. It's ok if they set you up with other guys. You can try online dating.
    Hope I helped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try Zodiac signs. Its not 100% accurate but it gives you an open idea of the kind of guy he will be cos there is no formulae for it. Its down to money, brain & sex for most guys

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes