How to get a long lasting boyfriend who is serious for a relationship?

How to get a long lasting boyfriend

1057

Most Helpful Guys

• Look after guys you know for some time, or get to know them in the future. This guys can be in your school, workplace, university, or wherever you act. It is very probable that your activity is alike, e. g. both or you are doing the same job in the same sector, i. e. both of you are similar in some sense.

Build friendships with them and be cautious to find out which of them is not building that relationship just because he wants sex (only). Use your common sense to filter them out. You can really tell if someone deserves the badge of being called "serious" or "responsible". Go for those who top your list.

I know that you should take into consideration other stuff apart from being "serious", like age, looks, etc. However, that is the negative side of that, it is very hard to find the complete package!

• Could take years to the matter of months, however I don't think you build a stable bond within a few weeks.

• True but that has not been the case for me

• Don't give up though I face the same challenges as you do. Focus on a hobby or a interest and work from their.

Most Helpful Girls

• Always work to be as great a partner as you can be, then just learn to recognize a good partner to complete the other half. I would read books and work on myself constantly, trying to learn everything about being a good partner. because I devoted so much time to it, I was able to get a framework in place for how to make relationships work. I have the most amazing relationship in my life now and if I hadn't exposed myself to all the ideas out there and made sense of it early on, I would still be fumbling now. There will always be things you won't get but the basics are being the right person, looking in the right places for dates, and picking the right person. For attraction, simply be someone who is so pleasant to be around that they wouldn't want to be anywhere else, making the rest work is all maturity.

• Define serious relationship. Someone you can talk about anything without feeling embarrassed. Someone you can go out with and have a great time. Care for each other in hard times, letting that person go when you see them suffocate and in need of space. Have a good laugh about silly things they do. Amazing sex life. Once you find that person and everything matches you found a keeper. Don’t sell yourself short. There are so many things to explore as individuals and together.