Where should I take my girlfriend for our first date?

I appreciate your feedback. She is the fun social type.

1940

Most Helpful Girls

• Wait so let me get this right. You both agreed to exclusively see each other and have not been on any dates? Wow. You did ask her to be your girlfriend not assumed it? This is simple just ask her what would she enjoy doing on a date. Every girl is different. If you spend a lot of time together then you have an idea of a fee things she likes to do that you also would enjoy doing. Make it a low pressure date like site seeing or go learn salsa dance.

• Lol... i'm pretty sure... i see her at my school and at some parties for past 2 years. After awhile, i decided to ask her out ( recently ) at a quincenera.

During the quince, i asked if i could start seeing... she laughed because we tend to see each other often... but ultimately agreed.
      I asked her out to at the local park (she loves soccer) ... i was not sure if it was enough.

I tend to make everything complicated;

thanks for your post

• So her dad knows you. That's super sweet! You are thoughtful. Please do return to update us after the date.

• I think pizza hut sounds good or a movie too. I would watch a children's movie though - none of that sex and violence and drug and crime type of movie - that isn't romantic or memorable. A movie I enjoyed when I was younger was Free Willy.

Most Helpful Guys

• Here is something I have done several times. It's a role play and I get complements on it quite often because it's very original.

Go to the mall. Yep, I said mall. The role play is that you act as if you just won some dating show contest. Hint, watch some old YouTube cuts of 'The Dating Game' and 'The Wedding Game.' Then go into different shops and stores and start 'shopping' like your decorating your house. Have her pick out stuff, and you pick out stuff. It starts to really get fun when you both tease about each others tastes when it comes to kitchen items and bedding.
    Don't forget to "shop" for clothes. You will learn what she would like you wear. Same would go for her. Don't get overly sexual with the lingerie, but one or two over the top items can be fun. Like holding up a G-String and then shaking your head no and scrunching your face.

The thing with doing this is you have totally invested with it. If not it becomes weird. You need to be high energy. The more you are into it, the more she will be.
    Do it right, and it's an amazingly good time where you both get to really know each other.

• Maybe roller skating, ice skating, bowling, some place where you can dance.