What’s up with crazy jealous girlfriends?

Since a while, I always see posts about girls being protective of their boyfriends. Some citations will even talk about the revenge of a girl.

1. If you approach him, I’ll spit on you.

2. Each girl has a slut in mind who she wants to fight.

3. MY boyfriend is "MINE" because he’s mine, hoe.

4. When your boyfriend tells you it’s only a "friend"

5."She only a friend baby"
"Oh yeah? Wait."

6. If I see you flirting with my boyfriend.

What do you think of these images?
Why people accept them so much and think it’s normal?
What is jealousy for you?What’s up with crazy jealous girlfriends?What’s up with crazy jealous girlfriends?What’s up with crazy jealous girlfriends?What’s up with crazy jealous girlfriends?What’s up with crazy jealous girlfriends?What’s up with crazy jealous girlfriends?

1720

Most Helpful Guys

• Women who behave this way are children throwing temper tantrums. Quick ticket to not dating me anymore

• Overly attached, paranoid behavior is extremely toxic. It baffles me how many women I see on this app stressing over possible women their man is talking to, the ones that are OBVIOUSLY harmless, or the chicks who go so far as to get mad if their man even so much as looks at someone else, or watches porn, etc.

It all just tells me the girl in question has SERIOUS insecurity, and that's not what I'm looking for in a long term partner. Fuuuuuuuuck that.

• Yeah I completely understand. Some girls act like this because of a trauma.

That also show that some boys prefer "insecure" women to get all the benefits and the control.

We were always educated that a men will take care of us. The real thing is everybody has to take care of themselves

Most Helpful Girls

• Myself personally, if I get to the point where I feel like I'm not #1 to my partner then I'd rather not be with that person. I don't really get jealous
    of other people's attention on my partner; I actually take it as a compliment. (Like when someone compliments my purse).
    But jealousy due to cheating, that's different. Rather than respond with jealousy I would be thankful. Thankful that im free of a sub quality person and free of the worry that the cheating partner will come back and infect me with STDs. Shoot, I'd even send a thank you card! The cheater can now be someone else's problem.

• Jealousy is fine. Everyone get jealous from time to time. It just depends on you you act while you’re jealous. You can either be calm, be crazy, be aggressive, keep it to yourself etc.
    I’m the type to keep it to myself, cry myself to sleep and be calm and then get over it.