Would you move in with your partner if y'all have been dating for 3 months?

Why would someone move in with their partner if they haven't been together that long?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If someone did that would it feel like they rushing the relationship?
Why would someone move in that early in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That is a little early to move in you should wait at least a year

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah it would be like rushing things without any clue what's the end of the line.

1|0
    0|0
    • Overwhelmed maybe, they become idealistic of the future ahead of them neglecting future problems that needs practical solutions. fear of time running out on their own factor. and fear of losing the person or possession

• Absolutely not, i wouldn't move in unless I'm married.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do think some people move in while they date?

• For a number of reasons, some people do it because they don't wanna marry, others to save money.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Maybe- if housing was tight, for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Maybe I'm just old, but this makes it look like one of them is desperate, or cannot manage their own money enough to get their own apartment and pay their own rent. In either case, this is a deal breaker for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • unless you've known the person very well for years before dating then there is no way i'd move in after three months of dating... even if i'd known them for years before i'd be very weary of moving in at three months.

there's no need to rush a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends really... If I really thought we had a future together, and knew she felt the same, doesn't hurt to take the next step and see how things go living together. You can speculate how it would be all you want, but you never know till you try.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is a show called "at first sight" about getting married before you even know what your husband to be looks like. I think its a interesting idea and mint just work.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends. If there wasn't much history between us aside from dating for three months, then no. But, if we had also known each other and been close for a few years before we started dating then I would be much more inclined to consider it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends, how you two got along. What both your current living was like, if you really knew each other enough to do so... Prob a few other things too, so every couple is different

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because straight off the bat you 2 will find out the hardships of living together if it all works out then u have found yourself a partner to keep if not? Leave them cause u know it won't work out?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if we have a close bond and if we have stayed days together before to see how things work out. If her and I are really in love I see no problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not at all if it is mutual. It would feel like one is rushing it if one keeps bugginh the other one about moving in together.

• Ideally I would not want to live together until we are engaged. Sure I can understand circumstances pop up that may cause someone to move in sooner, but still feel like unless you are planning a wedding it's still better to live apart and have that space to be independent. Yes moving in after 3 months is way too soon because you haven't really known the person long enough to build up enough trust for a successful relationship. That trust will be tested when you move in and it may break a relationship that otherwise could have continued when living apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I did after six months, but I was already trying to move.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s better to know the person completely and longer time before sharing your personal space with them.

1|0
    0|0
    • What better way to know someone than sharing personal space, though?

• Show All
    • I would love to see that 😂 thanks for the tip bro

• No prob! 😋

• that's a little early, first stay over, that usually helps figure out if you guys are compatible to live with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • You can sleep over each others place but moving in is too soon after 3 months. You can easily stop liking each other but your stuck paying rent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would generally not move because I'm currently only in Training and not in a full time Job. Once I'm financially stable I will move. Time will show if it's with him or not with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 3 months aren't enough, you're being just rushing the relationship in my opinion you should get to know the person better by time at least after 1 year

0|0
    0|0
  • when u move in with someone its completely different, you think you know that person but u don't until u move in with them i would say start off with saying nights over together first

0|0
    0|0
  • I did
    We started dating in August 2017 I moved in with him in Oct 2017

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That seems to soon. Maybe after a year or two. But not in three freaking months.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too early in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes