Would you move in with your partner if y'all have been dating for 3 months?

Why would someone move in with their partner if they haven't been together that long?
  • Yes
  • No
If someone did that would it feel like they rushing the relationship?
Why would someone move in that early in a relationship?

1826

Most Helpful Guys

• That is a little early to move in you should wait at least a year

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah it would be like rushing things without any clue what's the end of the line.

• Overwhelmed maybe, they become idealistic of the future ahead of them neglecting future problems that needs practical solutions. fear of time running out on their own factor. and fear of losing the person or possession

• Absolutely not, i wouldn't move in unless I'm married.

• Why do think some people move in while they date?

• For a number of reasons, some people do it because they don't wanna marry, others to save money.