What's your biggest deal breaker?

What would your biggest deal breaker be when meeting someone new

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• As a mom, pedophilia.

As a woman, domestic violence. You have a past history, you’re gone. My kids and I aren’t going through that again.

6 months ago, I’d have also said cheating. Cheat on me, you’re gone. I’m not giving you another chance. Cheated in the past? No chance at all.

However, the guy I’m currently seeing, I asked why his engagement ended with his girl of 9 years. He told me he cheated on her. Instantly, I wanted to call it off. But then I thought about how he’s been to me, how he treats me, how he has never cheated again, and I appreciated his honesty about it. I reconsidered. He’s too good to me to throw him away for something he did over 10 years ago and had never done again.

So he gets a chance. He isn't a man of affectionate word says but his actions and treatment of me, his respect, his loyalty, how even though we are from two different worlds (he’s had a great life and is rich, I’ve only known abuse and loneliness my entire life and I’m poor and single with 5 kids. He has none) he treats me this way, he is giving me a chance and he never judged me on anything but my looks and personality, they speak everything. I’m a huge part of husband life and he cares deeply about me. And he knows I don’t care about his money. I would still want to be with him if he lost it all tomorrow. I’m not throwing away a good man because of a mistaken he made and learned from. If he did it again though, on me, it would be over in that instant. There would not be another chance

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree no man should hit a women and the pedophilia there is no excuse for that it should be auto death

Most Helpful Guys

• 1) Negativity.
    2) Always complaining about other people. I've known a woman like this. She just never had anything nice to say about anyone.
    3) Temper tantrums.
    4) Smoking.
    5) Alcoholism.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 35

• Smoking and drug/alcohol abuse

0|0
    0|0
  • Disrespecting me for not having a job. My job is looking for a job. It is full time hours but they assume I sit around like a slob doing nothing.

Also, agreeing to a second date when I try set one up on the first, then ghosting me or fading away through lame, low effort texts afterwards until I realise she didn't want a second date. Just be honest so you don't waste our time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cognitive distortions, believing conspiracies, having a short fuse and remaining aggressive, giving off the sense that she's losing control. That's behavior I've experienced enough of growing up and I do not tolerate being dragged into a spiraling negative feedback loop.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she treats wait staff/ people in service positions, and if she interrupts people a lot. People who interrupt others annoy me, and people who disrespect their waiters make my blood boil... it probably bothers me more than it should, honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gossips a lot, talking down on people, just being rude in general. Or if she only looks on her phone, just like some sort of robot

1|0
    0|0
  • At my age it would be a woman with bad hygiene. Women have an entire asile sometimes whole sections in a store there's absolutely no reason for a woman to have any type of bad hygiene.
    I like to smoke a cigar every now and then. I think I can tolerate a smoker unless she's a chain smoker.
    Complaining, complaining, complaining. I can't stand no nagging, unsatisfied, ungrateful ass woman.
    A woman who tries to compete with a man to prove she can do the same thing a man can. If I wanted someone who can do everything I can I would date another man.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they actually are a woman (not trans) then I'm fine

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't really a deal breaker if you get to know them but if there is than I would say this person would treat others horribly

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a non smoker, skinny, non drinking, non tattooed, drug abusing, vegan Femnazi.

0|0
    0|0
  • She must have never smoked.
    Smoker status is not negotiable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being overly sexual. As in sleeping around, having fwb:s etc.

0|0
    1|0
  • Gossips a lot , always look on her phone, smoker, any kind of drug use

0|0
    0|0
  • Overly religious/politically on the fringe. Complains too much about me being "lazy"

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat, ugly, tattoos, piercings, smoking, chewing, annoying voice/accent, boring, bitchy

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcoholic consumption, marijuana consumption, already having a kid, wanting to, "travel". Sorry if I sound like a prude but right now in my life I'm all about going to work, coming home, and maybe going to dinner or a movie or working out. I don't need alcohol, I'm not against marijuana use but personally I have no need for it and don't want to go to jail and I'm too broke and young to be talking about traveling.
    *Bonus*- girls that insult your manhood like, " Aren't you a man? Why you always with your family" Type bitches 😑... yeah stay away from me if your like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs

0|2
    1|1
  • sex AFTER marriage

0|2
    1|2
  • Being a Liberal

0|1
    1|2
  • Smoking