My boyfriend has random hot/pretty girls on Facebook, should I confront him?

I’m talking about random girls from random states. They’re not friends from highschool

what makes me more bummed is that 95% of the girls on his Facebook are hot and or gorgeous and he likes some of their photos :/

truhfully what hat makes me upset the most is that 1) he doesn’t like any of his guy friend photos and 2) he has some EXTREMELY hot chicks on there. Like they’re a party girl type etc

Do I confront him?

53110

Most Helpful Guy

• No because get a life.

• Wow you have an amazing explanation that allowes one to under stand 🙂 thank you for the mostly terrible advice

• I’ve done it from the start actually! He’s known my password for months.

Again thank you for your help!

• Yeah no problem. I am glad it all worked out for you.