Is a girl more attractive when you find out she's single?

EDIT: "Is a girl less attractive when she's taken?" lol

6102

Most Helpful Guys

• No. And no. Just urgency if she's single because we think either a. She's got a crush in her mind and she'll never give you a full chance with you in second place slot in her mind. Or B. You will have another guy get you before we have a chance. C. She'll leave you for the next best thing D. She's lesbian Basically people with respect want to shoot their shot at singles. If a gut hits on you when you're dating then he's got no respect for relationships and chances are he'll cheat on you himself. Now if you like someone that's dating another try to get them off your mind. Wait several weeks and go after other people. If they're stuck in your head then you could tell them you got that. Them shutting you down or not will help you move on.

• Eh... I start to wonder why she's single. Like especially if she's REALLY HOT, then doubts start to creep into your mind, and you wonder what you aren't seeing. Let me put it this way: when a hot girl is taken, you know that she's a great girl because another guy thought so too. When a really pretty girl is single, there is usually a reason.

• I've been told many times by both men and women that I was attractive, and they would always be so shocked when they find out I'm single.. the truth is, guys don't approach me, and when they do, it's for all the wrong reasons

• I've occasionally seen that happen for a little while, but in my experience, after a month or two, those girls are usually more so scared of trying to be in a relationship than that they actually enjoy being single.

• Yay! Lol we are g@g official

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy but I think more people are interested in you when you appear to be single. I used to know a girl who wore a wedding ring everywhere she went but until I looked at her facebook profile - I always thought she was single and trying to drive away suitors because she took the bus everywhere and sometimes got up at 4:00 in the morning to walk to church because no bus was available that early in the morning. This led me to believe she didn't have a husband around to help her. I was wrong!