Is a girl more attractive when you find out she's single?

Updates:
EDIT: "Is a girl less attractive when she's taken?" lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. And no. Just urgency if she's single because we think either a. She's got a crush in her mind and she'll never give you a full chance with you in second place slot in her mind. Or B. You will have another guy get you before we have a chance. C. She'll leave you for the next best thing D. She's lesbian Basically people with respect want to shoot their shot at singles. If a gut hits on you when you're dating then he's got no respect for relationships and chances are he'll cheat on you himself. Now if you like someone that's dating another try to get them off your mind. Wait several weeks and go after other people. If they're stuck in your head then you could tell them you got that. Them shutting you down or not will help you move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... I start to wonder why she's single. Like especially if she's REALLY HOT, then doubts start to creep into your mind, and you wonder what you aren't seeing. Let me put it this way: when a hot girl is taken, you know that she's a great girl because another guy thought so too. When a really pretty girl is single, there is usually a reason.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been told many times by both men and women that I was attractive, and they would always be so shocked when they find out I'm single.. the truth is, guys don't approach me, and when they do, it's for all the wrong reasons

• Show All
    • I've occasionally seen that happen for a little while, but in my experience, after a month or two, those girls are usually more so scared of trying to be in a relationship than that they actually enjoy being single.

• Yay! Lol we are g@g official

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy but I think more people are interested in you when you appear to be single. I used to know a girl who wore a wedding ring everywhere she went but until I looked at her facebook profile - I always thought she was single and trying to drive away suitors because she took the bus everywhere and sometimes got up at 4:00 in the morning to walk to church because no bus was available that early in the morning. This led me to believe she didn't have a husband around to help her. I was wrong!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 100

• Yes, she is much more attractive when she is single.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not like she is less attractive when she is taken. It's more like: "Alright I now have... about a zero procent chance with her... so I'm probably just like all her pictures on insta, except those with her boyfriend on it, hoping she'll notice me and then remember that I have no chance with her"

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive person is always attractive but if I observed an attractive girl & I know that she is taken, then I would ignore her because just looking at her means I am wasting my time. Instead, I will be interested in someone who is single (never been in a relationship) because there are chances of starting a relationship with her. Even if she is not among the most attractive one.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I find a girl attractive, I try to at least find out if she's taken. If she is and loyal, I want to be respectful. For me that means training my brain to see her as less attractive to make it easier to resist flirting. There's nothing less attractive about her. It just makes my life a bit easier

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if I'm attracted enough in her and find out she's taken it raises my interest way more for some reason. Ofc most of the times I won't commit doing smth with her out of respect, but still the feeling is there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make a difference, attractive is something that's we feel, but I won't let myself to be attracted to someone who is taken already, that part has got to do with mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... Definitely this is all wrong... Single girl as well as married or dating other guys all girls are attractive.. when you find single.. you feel security to jump in... that's the base reason you find singles more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most relationships are temporary anyway. If she's awesome and I'm attracted to her that's my business doesn't mean I act on it. You never had a crush on anyone?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if a girl that I find ugly is single she doesn't get any less ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but obviously you're more inclined to make a move once you know she's single, cause why would you try get and get a girl that's taken?

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe it's the exact opposite to how a female looks at it when a man is taken. Men want to know availability and willingness

0|0
    0|0
  • For me yes, if you don't have a chance then you just move on and while she is still attractive I'm not going to focus on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect relationships and would never flirt with a woman who has a boyfriend or is married. So if she's not single attractiveness is irrelevant to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • a girl becomes more attractive when she be more honest about her relationship... when she be loyal and truthfull for her relation she becomes really attractive... that is for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but kinda gotta different opinions on attractive I think

0|0
    0|0
    • Update; no, having a SO doesn't change her as a person. But I'm not attracted to physical appearance, it's the first thing but not the important thing.

• Not really although I might start looking at them in a different light but probably doesn't even matter cuz I'm not the boyfriend type to any woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • No if she's hot than she's hot it don't matter if she's taken or not.

• In France, there's a saying " it's not because there's a goalkeeper, that you cannot score".

And I hate that saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't say a girl is less attractive when she's taken. It just means she's off the radar and to not flirt with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Same level of attraction, but i only pursue singles

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope - still find her as attractive as if she was single, just means she's off the market

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• My cousin thinks they are more attractive when they are taken. They like the chase of the boyfriend beating his ass for flirting wirh his girlfriend

1|1
    0|0
  • a girl is more attractive when she is single than when she is married bcos no man wants something that has already been taken

0|1
    0|0
  • no dea maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • That has nothing to do with appearance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes