How confident are you that you can attract the opposite sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Extremely confident. I've barely had a single moment since preschool. If I put up a profile it gets swamped with at least 1,000 guys within the first 1-3 days. It's exhausting. I actually dress down a bit to avoid too much attention. I'm too shy. I have an amazing curve to waist ration, long legs, am tall, am pretty, and I am intelligent and sweet. I also get along great with men! I'm a full package! No problem with romance whether it's casual or people wanting to marry me. <3

0|1
    0|2
  • I don't try to attract the opposite sex most of the time - it just happens. I try to look good, try to get in better shape, try to be a good person and try to build my career - but I do those things for God - not for myself. The closer I am to my personal goals - the more guys seem to like me - but I pursue self-improvement - not the interest of other men. I actually don't like it when guys I'm not interested in are pursuing me - it makes me feel like I just lost a potential brother or male friend at the platonic level.

3|0
    1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a mixed bag. I'm confident in my ability to attracted because I feel a strong combination of things with looks, build, intelligence, charm, humor, good at flirting and a very shap wit and lovableness. And can, don't try but have a cocky/funny, but nice swag. But It's in my element. At work or class room or group stuff like that, I can talk to girls I don't know without a problem and operate fine. At a bar and walking over with nothing great observationally to talk about and it's hard for me to do it and get social anxiety. I'm not scared of small talk, but I find small talk boring. So there's this pressure to be like really funny and impressive and like it's stresses me out. I don't feel that pressure in the settings I said and of course I am very funny and outgoing, because I'm not thinking and going with the flow. I'm a genuine person and it's hard for me to "fake" stuff. I'm also not a joke teller or telling crazy stories. The stories I have that are funny are often inside jokes and memories but someone new might not get right away. I ricccochet or ping pong off people's responses if they have or give some personality and then go from there.

But at a bar or initial stage, I don't feel that effort or where I need a little momentum or know someone for a minute. I'm introverted but with a very outgoing, charismatic personality once engaged with people. But I need a little momentum, to get rolling, but once I get going watch out. That's when you want to "hide yo wives and hide yo daugthers"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not confident at all. From my experience some women do find me attractive since I have had a nice few chase me or ask me out. But it's always ones that I have no interest in. Yet when it comes to women that I do like they never ever seem to be interested in me. Almost all of them reject me. I don't really understand it. Maybe I'm just attracted to girls who are out of my league. Or maybe it's another theory I have where when I don't try and don't seem interested women find it attractive but when I am interested and try they don't like it and get turned off. Either way I don't think I could attract a woman if my life depended on it. Honestly in a way I kind of just gave up trying. Odds are if I'm interested in her, she isn't interested in me. So best to just save myself the rejection and hurt and not even try.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 65

• Not confident at all

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, my boobs ended up growing a shit ton all through puberty until I ended up a natural D cup. So needless to say, with a tight top and a push up bra, it tends to work out. In other words, I'm very confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confident I am an attractive woman. Yet, this is not what makes me "confident", I trust a bigger strength that gives me purpose and willpower to do a lot of things. In terms of attraction I've learned guys preferences vary a lot. I tend to attract guys who are very family oriented and "old school", for me this' a major plus since I'm not willing to settle for anything less than a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 4 serious exes says I can... I suppose it's average. the reason they wanted to date me though were all physical attraction rather than emotional.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard not to. I am a redhead with giant boobs. I don't even have an ideal body type, but that doesn't seem to have made a difference. Ladies like me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the fact I only have two friends speaks to how much trouble I have trying to keep people just friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall - not confident.

when I have a nice outfit on & everything is looking right, I feel like I can attract the opposite sex.. but even then, for the most part I don't. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

0|0
    0|0
  • I just post a pic on instagram and make my account public and bam i get 200 extra followers and 40 requests to dm me so i guess im pretty good at it. by the way my insta is @kobrossylea if u wanna check it out.

0|0
    1|3
  • Well i'm not confident at all because I didn't care if they like me or not. I just want my crush to like me that's all πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|1
  • Not very. Yes I attract penalty of men especially on nights out but there never the type of guy you want to attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 105

• Been doing it for 47 years.

0|2
    0|0
  • My confidence to attract the opposite sex is just plain horrible. Is not that I'm very shy to talk to girls because i can talk to any girl easily. But my problem is just how to insure my conversation with them will lead me to date or just exchange phone number. So, yeah as i said just HORRIBLE...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 100% confident , I like the way I look and my charisma when I walk down the street
    But, lets see the facts, I got hit on, yes in a country in the middle east , but that is not much.
    I never had a girlfriend , or dated, so I am confidant but I don't see results !

0|0
    0|0
  • Attracting someone of the opposite sex is terribly easy. Attracting a particular someone can be difficult, and being universally attractive, or even widely attractive, is quite challenging. I think the latter is more about blessed genetics than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that confident since i am autistic so even when i do mange to atract someone i wouldn't realize it since i don't read body language automaticly and i dont have the energy to focus on peoples body language all day and even just subtle messages
    Can be lost on me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 100% confident that I can't. I have too many deal-breakers (height, voice, friendly, effeminate); every woman on Earth is going to shut me down over at least one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a scale from 1-10 where 10 is the most confident. I would give myself a solid 1,5 while the 0,5 symbolizes me actually knowing how to start a conversation but later **** up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyond confident. Irrational confidence.

It's key to your success. As are looks, and money. Having all three guarantees you success. So get busy.

And never forget, YOU ARE THE PRIZE! So act like it. :)

0|0
    3|0
  • I think I have a good body and I've heard my face is at least above average, but I have absolutely no game so I can't say I'm very confident about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I don't think I've ever had success with that. So I quit trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes