How confident are you that you can attract the opposite sex?

67107

Most Helpful Girls

• Extremely confident. I've barely had a single moment since preschool. If I put up a profile it gets swamped with at least 1,000 guys within the first 1-3 days. It's exhausting. I actually dress down a bit to avoid too much attention. I'm too shy. I have an amazing curve to waist ration, long legs, am tall, am pretty, and I am intelligent and sweet. I also get along great with men! I'm a full package! No problem with romance whether it's casual or people wanting to marry me. <3

• I don't try to attract the opposite sex most of the time - it just happens. I try to look good, try to get in better shape, try to be a good person and try to build my career - but I do those things for God - not for myself. The closer I am to my personal goals - the more guys seem to like me - but I pursue self-improvement - not the interest of other men. I actually don't like it when guys I'm not interested in are pursuing me - it makes me feel like I just lost a potential brother or male friend at the platonic level.

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a mixed bag. I'm confident in my ability to attracted because I feel a strong combination of things with looks, build, intelligence, charm, humor, good at flirting and a very shap wit and lovableness. And can, don't try but have a cocky/funny, but nice swag. But It's in my element. At work or class room or group stuff like that, I can talk to girls I don't know without a problem and operate fine. At a bar and walking over with nothing great observationally to talk about and it's hard for me to do it and get social anxiety. I'm not scared of small talk, but I find small talk boring. So there's this pressure to be like really funny and impressive and like it's stresses me out. I don't feel that pressure in the settings I said and of course I am very funny and outgoing, because I'm not thinking and going with the flow. I'm a genuine person and it's hard for me to "fake" stuff. I'm also not a joke teller or telling crazy stories. The stories I have that are funny are often inside jokes and memories but someone new might not get right away. I ricccochet or ping pong off people's responses if they have or give some personality and then go from there.

But at a bar or initial stage, I don't feel that effort or where I need a little momentum or know someone for a minute. I'm introverted but with a very outgoing, charismatic personality once engaged with people. But I need a little momentum, to get rolling, but once I get going watch out. That's when you want to "hide yo wives and hide yo daugthers"

• Not confident at all. From my experience some women do find me attractive since I have had a nice few chase me or ask me out. But it's always ones that I have no interest in. Yet when it comes to women that I do like they never ever seem to be interested in me. Almost all of them reject me. I don't really understand it. Maybe I'm just attracted to girls who are out of my league. Or maybe it's another theory I have where when I don't try and don't seem interested women find it attractive but when I am interested and try they don't like it and get turned off. Either way I don't think I could attract a woman if my life depended on it. Honestly in a way I kind of just gave up trying. Odds are if I'm interested in her, she isn't interested in me. So best to just save myself the rejection and hurt and not even try.