1 y

What sort of man who wants to marry his woman, stitches her up financially?

What sort of man: on a build up to his first anniversary of being with his woman, talks about doing something nice for it.. for whos on a good wage, - to come close to the anniversary date; to only then spend all of his wages, to the last £10 the day before the date - that he'd suggested for us as a couple to go out for a meal, and not be able to afford to pay for it.

Leaving me to pay for the meal come on the day of our anniversary... But Wait, there's more.

its one thing him doing that, but then having a second pint with the meal, when he knows my funds are low as it is (im on benefits, with a child to feed)

But then after our meal, he tells me he's nipping to the shop, and walks out with a set of 4 cans of Larger!!!

Seriously? Is he for real?
Then he has the cheek to give me a hard time and be in a mood with me, for not telling him what i wanted to do after our meal.. when he asked me "what did i wanna do next?"

Afterall, i would have been the one to have paid for anything else we ended up doing.

What sort of man, who wants to marry a woman think its acceptable to stitch her up like this?

He was the one to suggest doing something together for our first anniversary.

When i asked him "what do you have in mind tomorrow to do as your part now that I've paid for this"
His reply was: "just chill at home, have sex, do some cleaning up of this place"

Its not the first time for a stitch up like this.
1
1