Bad dates where does it go wrong?

So i had this date yesterday and it all was pretty great, we had a nice dinner and we was charming and was less nervouse then i tought i would be. We talked the whole time and unlike other dates he did not even looked at his phone once. When the check came he even payed it and said he would not let me pay for the date i thought that was very charming.

So far so good i had a great time and well it was getting late and he told me he would take me home and i tought this i great since i came there with the bus earlier.

On the way home we talked some more and even exchanged numbers i was pretty sure i would agree to a second date at that time and when we arrived at my house he walked me to the door i have had a pretty good time and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek he tried to move to my lips instead i was a bit tipsy so before i knew it we were kissing and his hand where all over me i really felt gross and have to shave him of me before he snapped out of it and left.

What did go wrong here? i dont get it why could he not just wait till it happend naturaly? What did i do wrong here?
Updates:
Made a typo there it has to be shove

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• you did absolutely nothing wrong.. and thank God there are still ladies who have a thing for wanting things to work out naturally, not aggressively or foolish.

You definitely dodged a bullet... so definitely consider changing your number so he doesn't try
    anything foolish like this again.. hands all over a girl on first kiss or first date really is not gonna go far... you are a great catch to whomecer wins your heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a gentlewoman! Praise to you girls! Unfortunately, some guys have their other head leading the way. He might actually like you but hey, it seems like he had sex on the first thing on his list.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm sorry things ended that way. Some guys move way too fast.

1|0
    0|1
  • He clearly had different plans in mind than you did. Fucking player (him)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you 😘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Sounds like you both may have had a little too much to drink. Sometimes that causes bad judgement especially if he’s attracted. Give him a couple of days to reach out to you. If he doesn’t you may want to initiate. Either way I’d explain that you’re not that kind of girl and would prefer to get to know someone before sex and sorry if he got the wrong signal

0|0
    0|0
  • You did nothing wrong, he basically played Mr. Gentleman, until he saw you were kinda tipsy. Then came Dr. Creep.

1|0
    0|0
  • He played the good guy role and he had only purpose to have sex on the first date.

1|0
    0|0
  • You didn't do anything wrong. That dude just wanted to get laid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well nothing went wrong everything one right and that's why he felt comfortable enough to do that with you. However I think you took it a little bit too far for a first date it should have been a little kiss without all the hands and groping. Then should have told you he had a very nice time with you as well and left. But I have a question for you because of that you wouldn't go on a second date with him because if that's all it is why not voice your opinion. That was a bit too much for a first date and maybe he'll fall back a little bit cuz it seems to me like everything else was great

0|0
    0|0
  • And what do you exactly mean by "happening naturally" ? roflmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Well like not in the last moment of the date , he really rushed in you know?

• Bad sates, happen when there's no good comunacation

0|0
    0|0
  • have to shave him of me

That part I don't get.

1|1
    0|0
  • He got confused. Thought you were into him.

0|0
    0|0
    • So what do you say? I gave him the wrong idea?

• No he assumed it. Signals in the beginning of a relationship can be quite unclear. He just saw your lips and thought Jackpot. On a first date people don't really know who you are. It's not a reflection of you but of previous women he's dated. Also most women prefer a man to lead in kissing, dancing, and in the bedroom.

What Girls Said 1

• ur fine

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes