Bad dates where does it go wrong?

So i had this date yesterday and it all was pretty great, we had a nice dinner and we was charming and was less nervouse then i tought i would be. We talked the whole time and unlike other dates he did not even looked at his phone once. When the check came he even payed it and said he would not let me pay for the date i thought that was very charming.

So far so good i had a great time and well it was getting late and he told me he would take me home and i tought this i great since i came there with the bus earlier.

On the way home we talked some more and even exchanged numbers i was pretty sure i would agree to a second date at that time and when we arrived at my house he walked me to the door i have had a pretty good time and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek he tried to move to my lips instead i was a bit tipsy so before i knew it we were kissing and his hand where all over me i really felt gross and have to shave him of me before he snapped out of it and left.

What did go wrong here? i dont get it why could he not just wait till it happend naturaly? What did i do wrong here?
Made a typo there it has to be shove

311

Most Helpful Guys

• you did absolutely nothing wrong.. and thank God there are still ladies who have a thing for wanting things to work out naturally, not aggressively or foolish.

You definitely dodged a bullet... so definitely consider changing your number so he doesn't try
    anything foolish like this again.. hands all over a girl on first kiss or first date really is not gonna go far... you are a great catch to whomecer wins your heart.

• You're a gentlewoman! Praise to you girls! Unfortunately, some guys have their other head leading the way. He might actually like you but hey, it seems like he had sex on the first thing on his list.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm sorry things ended that way. Some guys move way too fast.

• He clearly had different plans in mind than you did. Fucking player (him)

• Thank you 😘